STUN is recruiting.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Grifo

Re: STUN is recruiting.

Post by Grifo »

Kvg never will be a respected guild when need help to keep alive. In a dream, kvg want be best of hz but cant raid anyone champ or win pvp with equal numbers.
If im lie, post ONE video or call nwo to help kill loops pvmers.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:Lol. Im joking in discord. I never ask to join kvg. Kvg is trash of the trash, need nwo. Member to keep alive in brit mg.
You may be retarded but most of core nwo join loop. A shit player like you calling kvg trash is pretty funny considering everytime we come across stun they get shit on.
GenghisXerxes

Post by GenghisXerxes »

Grifo wrote:Stun have 3 brazilians(Grifo, Pirlo, Llama), 2 Spanishs (Kid Ink and Almighty), 2 Chineses (Banana Cold Blood). All playing in differents hour.

Yes, we are zergs! ;)
Last edited by GenghisXerxes on January 8th, 2018, 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Uhm, i have videos of us killing people when outnumbered, want me to post them all or is this enough?

zulu2401 and Bad Religion like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:Uhm, i have videos of us killing people when outnumbered, want me to post them all or is this enough?
You need to upload that h-town footage, we had some impressive fight that we were outnumber in. Grifo has never been in a good pvp guild before so im not sure why he thinks what he thinks. None of the members of stun are even above avg pvpers.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Come at me vander or desa, don't question josh or any of our good players, you'll lose that argument....trust me.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm all out of popcorn. Guess I should start logging in again....
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

How do I embed videos?! :coffee:
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Script or no script any decent pvper knows the value or having enemy and friendly life bars. Speaking of scripts there's an X,Y version out there that opens your targets paper doll so you can click their status bar.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Llama Vortex wrote:How do I embed videos?! :coffee:
here's the format, no spaces between the youtubes i believe.

[youtube] (insert url after the = sign) [/youtube]
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote:Uhm, i have videos of us killing people when outnumbered, want me to post them all or is this enough?
You need to upload that h-town footage, we had some impressive fight that we were outnumber in. Grifo has never been in a good pvp guild before so im not sure why he thinks what he thinks. None of the members of stun are even above avg pvpers.
Working on it, I dont have even half the fights we were in but I have like 12-14hrs of footage that i've condensed into 2hrs of just fighting, now i need to sift through to cut it down to eliminate the less exciting fighting.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

All that fuss and no one asked to join STUN.
:lol:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Are you recruiting noob pvpers and/or casual pvpers, @op?

Josh wrote:
Llama Vortex wrote:How do I embed videos?! :coffee:
here's the format, no spaces between the youtubes i believe.

[youtube] (insert url after the = sign) [/youtube]
If using mobile it's slightly different, but the main thing is the video id. For clarification:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdEkErRn5J0
Or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=31s&v=TdEkErRn5J0
Or
https://youtu.be/TdEkErRn5J0
Becomes:
[youtube] (TdEkErRn5J0) [/youtube]
Without parentheses:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Llama Vortex likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Llama Vortex wrote:All that fuss and no one asked to join STUN.
Why are you surprised?
Lucifall
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Legacy wrote:
Llama Vortex wrote:All that fuss and no one asked to join STUN.
Why are you surprised?
I kinda am, we are very active with reasonable players and good wins against larger numbers, but I guess people like to win everytime, that's why they seem so eager to zerg.