STUN is recruiting.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Grifo

Re: STUN is recruiting.

Post by Grifo »

Hz is dead with or without share target script.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Yeah, Hz has been around for years, but we'll never survive the loss of Grifo. Whatever shall we do? :'(
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vitek- wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Nice raid at destard tonight against 4 spawners. We got the artifact and I got 3 scrolls including the a 120 ninja because mb and half your guild were playing useless archers that could only pick off the random blue tram guild we were trying to protect.

Sparky Cacklin and the other shit archer were such non factors I was just running up and hitting the boss with three of them all trying to mortal at once instead of working together.

Or was that another 3v3 you won that mb and morto both died like 4x each to us and spawn?
Lol so what happened? You had four spawners and a blue guild vs MB, a foreigner who mains a stealth archer, and some other archer? Sounds like a vicious outnumbering against a "whoever was around" Hz squad (language barrier inc). Bravo fuck i need to get an autograph
3 red archers and 2 necro mages
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:There is also the screenshot of Anthony that shows him using @headmsg 'enemy'.

I use that line on all 5 of my targeting hotkeys. -
Closest (All Colors)
Cycle Reds
Cycle Criminals
Cycle Blues
Target Pets

Your buddy Zulu originally was the one to give me those hotkeys of which included - @headmsg 'enemy'.

I don't use target share, no one in Hz does.
Do those scripts exist? Yes, MB is a genius with too much time on his hands while at work.
Take my word on it or don't, you nerds sound like broken records.
I think he means the screenshots where in party chat its saying who is being targeted like what you see in the sallos client a lot. I dont recall whose screenshots it is, Ill have to find it. But it clearly says "Target name" "drop name" "spell name" etc. Maybe it was a video?

As for the script you're talking about, I use similar too. Mine says "Trash" when i target someone, but I only use target next enemy. Ill be honest, I think target closest scripts are sad. And Im not directing it at you Anthony. I know most people use it. I just refuse to use something that does the targeting for me to cast my dmg spells.

Literally the only scripts i have is teleport which I basically never use, rez friendly, and accept rez. I PROMISE if people would learn to heal/remove curse pull bars target, etc by hand this servers pvp would be a lot better. Right now, its a few people that can sync dump vs mini heal scripts and 18 mortals. I died yesterday to Loop after literally taking 3 mortals from 3 diff dewds basically in succession. There needs to be a mortal diminishing return. And anyone that says you cant kill people without mortal just sucks at syncing, we do it all the time.
kobra

Post by kobra »

New guild is having 5 pages of hate / worthless convesation.
Arden

Post by Arden »

They arent new, they are the dewds that cant get into hz or loop.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Arden wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:There is also the screenshot of Anthony that shows him using @headmsg 'enemy'.

Closest (All Colors)
Cycle Reds
Cycle Criminals
Cycle Blues
Target Pets

Your buddy Zulu originally was the one to give me those hotkeys of which included - @headmsg 'enemy'.

Do those scripts exist? Yes, MB is a genius with too much time on his hands while at work.
I think he means the screenshots where in party chat its saying who is being targeted like what you see in the sallos client a lot. I dont recall whose screenshots it is, Ill have to find it. But it clearly says "Target name" "drop name" "spell name" etc. Maybe it was a video?

As for the script you're talking about, I use similar too. Mine says "Trash" when i target someone, but I only use target next enemy. Ill be honest, I think target closest scripts are sad. And Im not directing it at you Anthony. I know most people use it. I just refuse to use something that does the targeting for me to cast my dmg spells.

Literally the only scripts i have is teleport which I basically never use, rez friendly, and accept rez. I PROMISE if people would learn to heal/remove curse pull bars target, etc by hand this servers pvp would be a lot better. Right now, its a few people that can sync dump vs mini heal scripts and 18 mortals. I died yesterday to Loop after literally taking 3 mortals from 3 diff dewds basically in succession. There needs to be a mortal diminishing return. And anyone that says you cant kill people without mortal just sucks at syncing, we do it all the time.

I pulled bars on OSI for about 5 years, before Steam, using UOAssist. Trust me, there's nothing fun about it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:
Anthony File wrote:

Closest (All Colors)
Cycle Reds
Cycle Criminals
Cycle Blues
Target Pets

Thats the one im talking about, anthony is a stupid cunt and changed what I wrote to say @headmsg but we all know thats not what we seen on that screen shot.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Brad wrote:
Arden wrote:
Anthony File wrote:

Closest (All Colors)
Cycle Reds
Cycle Criminals
Cycle Blues
Target Pets

I pulled bars on OSI for about 5 years, before Steam, using UOAssist. Trust me, there's nothing fun about it.
eh i enjoy pulling bars and still playing the game. if anything it should be that much more embarassing when i win fights using 0 scripts in comparison to all of you hold 1-2 buttons and saying you pvped.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Brad wrote:
Cool story? I played OSI, before and after uoa.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... rget+share

Please show me timestamps where target share is used.
Vitek- likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Arden wrote:
Brad wrote:
Cool story? I played OSI, before and after uoa.
Wasn't telling a story, was relating my experiences. Congratulations on playing OSI for so long.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Arden wrote:They arent new, they are the dewds that cant get into hz or loop.
Ridiculous.
I was kvg,loop, hz. In resume, all is zergs guild with bad pvpers with high ego. If not good scenario == house hide or logout. Stun is 3 player vs universal.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:
Arden wrote:They arent new, they are the dewds that cant get into hz or loop.
Ridiculous.
I was kvg,loop, hz. In resume, all is zergs guild with bad pvpers with high ego. If not good scenario == house hide or logout. Stun is 3 player vs universal.
says the dude that begged to join kvg on discord like 2 days ago, stun is made of nothing but subpar players.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Lol. Im joking in discord. I never ask to join kvg. Kvg is trash of the trash, need nwo. Member to keep alive in brit mg.