STUN is recruiting.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: STUN is recruiting.

Post by Bad Religion »

Bc all of the hz es loop and req are already in your alliance, why switch guilds?
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Llama Vortex wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Llama Vortex wrote:All that fuss and no one asked to join STUN.
:lol:
Why are you surprised?
I kinda am, we are very active with reasonable players and good wins against larger numbers, but I guess people like to win everytime, that's why they seem so eager to zerg.
You shouldn't be. Your guild has three very hated guys in it.
Lucifall
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Truth incites hatred.

Hatred does not happen to someone who dresses up as a good boy to the public, but encourages destructive behavior behind his back.

I'd rather be hated.

Wreakage- likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Yeah, you would know a lot about destructive behaviour. hahah
Lucifall
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:Truth incites hatred.

Hatred does not happen to someone who dresses up as a good boy to the public, but encourages destructive behavior behind his back.

I'd rather be hated.

Yeah they’re hated for telling the truth... not breaking suits and scamming (directed at the respective members to which it applies).
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Josh wrote:
Yeah they’re hated for telling the truth... not breaking suits and scamming (directed at the respective members to which it applies).
I was not the only one to break El Chapo's suit, it was an action of the whole guild. about Scamm is a lie, why I've never stolen anyone, I've always honored my trades.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Loop as a guild never acted in that regard. You did with the help of two guys. I stood up to you because you were my guildy back then, but I see that was a mistake as well.
Lucifall
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

strange, had more than 15 people in disagreement laughing at every situation and supporting. Everyone even cursed the player who warned the NWO what was happening. Even you have thought to expel him.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

That's about as believable as you getting stunned by a guildy and quitting Loop because of it.
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:Loop as a guild never acted in that regard. You did with the help of two guys. I stood up to you because you were my guildy back then, but I see that was a mistake as well.
Stood to up or stood up for? Cause what I saw you say on the forums was a load of bullshit about it being el chapo's fault since he went afk, which funny enough is in ur guild now. Oh you also claimed epi had broke suits while in req which turned out to be a lie.

Its like blaming a rape victim for being rape, "well if she hadn't been walking down that street alone at night".
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote: Stood to up or stood up for? Cause what I saw you say on the forums was a load of bullshit about it being el chapo's fault since he went afk, which funny enough is in ur guild now.
It was also his fault. Two wrongs don't make a right. Guy's prety cool tho.
Vander Nars wrote:Oh you also claimed epi had broke suits while in req which turned out to be a lie.
And I promptly excused myself once I learnt it was only Servos who did it.
Lucifall
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Vitek- likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
Legacy wrote:Loop as a guild never acted in that regard. You did with the help of two guys. I stood up to you because you were my guildy back then, but I see that was a mistake as well.
Stood to up or stood up for? Cause what I saw you say on the forums was a load of bullshit about it being el chapo's fault since he went afk, which funny enough is in ur guild now. Oh you also claimed epi had broke suits while in req which turned out to be a lie.

Its like blaming a rape victim for being rape, "well if she hadn't been walking down that street alone at night".
No... Victims aren't at fault, but they might not have been victims if they took more caution... Such as logging out or using the buddy system.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:No... Victims aren't at fault, but they might not have been victims if they took more caution... Such as logging out or using the buddy system.
"If you weren't there that would not have happened", what you just said, and "it's his fault" are essentially the same thing. You are saying something could be avoided. So am I.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:No... Victims aren't at fault, but they might not have been victims if they took more caution... Such as logging out or using the buddy system.
"If you weren't there that would not have happened", what you just said, and "it's his fault" are essentially the same thing. You are saying something could be avoided.
Basically... Most things can be avoided... Prominent safety line: prevention is the best deterrent of accidents [majorly paraphrased.]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy likes this.