STUN is recruiting.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: STUN is recruiting.

Post by Arden »

Only crunch thinks his guild is good at field fighting.

No one else does.

But please post more videos defending spawns with 2x dewds.

Ps- why all your guild mates admit to target share/target closest scripts in PMs with me but you don’t admit here?

I mean we only found your script on pastebin with most pvpers IDs on it.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

There is also the screenshot of Anthony that shows him using the share target script.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Vander, you wore leggings of bane on a pvp archer. Stop talking.
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He would PvP naked but his giant dick gets in the way.
Brad

Post by Brad »

But he can fit it into leggings? That doesn't add up Zulu.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea but it's like a clobber parade on his cu sidhe's head while running
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Wasnt it you that accused me of all the dick talk?

:lol:

Candy bars you might be able to lose your virginity with this guy if you play your cards right
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Brad wrote:Vander, you wore leggings of bane on a pvp archer. Stop talking.
And yet he is still 10x more relevant than you...weird.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Nice raid at destard tonight against 4 spawners. We got the artifact and I got 3 scrolls including the a 120 ninja because mb and half your guild were playing useless archers that could only pick off the random blue tram guild we were trying to protect.

Sparky Cacklin and the other shit archer were such non factors I was just running up and hitting the boss with three of them all trying to mortal at once instead of working together.

Or was that another 3v3 you won that mb and morto both died like 4x each to us and spawn?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Brad wrote:Vander, you wore leggings of bane on a pvp archer. Stop talking.
Yeah when i first started on demise and made an archer i didnt have a glads or trinket so i built a suit with what i could afford and still shit on most of ur guild with it. Now i have these things and I have rebuilt my suit but thanks for dick riding me about being better than you with a subpar suit.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:There is also the screenshot of Anthony that shows him using @headmsg 'enemy'.

I use that line on all 5 of my targeting hotkeys. -
Closest (All Colors)
Cycle Reds
Cycle Criminals
Cycle Blues
Target Pets

Your buddy Zulu originally was the one to give me those hotkeys of which included - @headmsg 'enemy'.

I don't use target share, no one in Hz does.
Do those scripts exist? Yes, MB is a genius with too much time on his hands while at work.
Take my word on it or don't, you nerds sound like broken records.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You guys never have synched well enough for me to accuse of that, don't worry.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:There is also the screenshot of Anthony that shows him using @headmsg 'enemy'.

I use that line on all 5 of my targeting hotkeys. -
Closest (All Colors)
Cycle Reds
Cycle Criminals
Cycle Blues
Target Pets

Your buddy Zulu originally was the one to give me those hotkeys of which included - @headmsg 'enemy'.

I don't use target share, no one in Hz does.
Do those scripts exist? Yes, MB is a genius with too much time on his hands while at work.
Take my word on it or don't, you nerds sound like broken records.
I know what @headmsg is and thats not the screen shot im talking about, also dont try and bullshit us that MB wrote a script with every pvpers serial number in it and claim yall dont use it.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

"Do those scripts exist? Yes, MB is a genius with too much time on his hands while at work."

bull shit.

Do those scripts exist? Yes, KRAZ is a genius with too much time on his hands while at work. He developer UOS and can make you die with one hotkey.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Bad Religion wrote:Nice raid at destard tonight against 4 spawners. We got the artifact and I got 3 scrolls including the a 120 ninja because mb and half your guild were playing useless archers that could only pick off the random blue tram guild we were trying to protect.

Sparky Cacklin and the other shit archer were such non factors I was just running up and hitting the boss with three of them all trying to mortal at once instead of working together.

Or was that another 3v3 you won that mb and morto both died like 4x each to us and spawn?
Lol so what happened? You had four spawners and a blue guild vs MB, a foreigner who mains a stealth archer, and some other archer? Sounds like a vicious outnumbering against a "whoever was around" Hz squad (language barrier inc). Bravo fuck i need to get an autograph
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass