STUN is recruiting.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Re: STUN is recruiting.

Post by Maloskies »

Brad is getting out if hand again, where is zulu when we need him
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Brad wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Be nice vander, we were zergin earlier with our hoard.
That happens because alot of their players log out as soon as they lose their first fight, we was fighting before that outnumber 2 to 1 easily.
Me, Will and Yama, handed you the dick 3v3 outside Destard the other day, was a fun fight though, hz vs kvg with loop running around in the background like headless chickens.
I mean I get ur prolly not that smart but its not a 3v3 when you have 10+ loop attacking you during the fight. Yall are welcome to stop hiding on other shards and come fight us anytime.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

You don't need good players, just people who listen and have 120 eval.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:You don't need good players, just people who listen and have 120 eval.
And stay on the shotcallers screen.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Brad

Post by Brad »

Vander Nars wrote:
Brad wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: That happens because alot of their players log out as soon as they lose their first fight, we was fighting before that outnumber 2 to 1 easily.
Me, Will and Yama, handed you the dick 3v3 outside Destard the other day, was a fun fight though, hz vs kvg with loop running around in the background like headless chickens.
I mean I get ur prolly not that smart but its not a 3v3 when you have 10+ loop attacking you during the fight. Yall are welcome to stop hiding on other shards and come fight us anytime.
All those LOOP are making it hard to see, but basically it's you dying first in a 3v3. Then your friends.

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

oh I remember that fight, wasnt a 3v3 and I never died so....?
Brad

Post by Brad »

I don't really know who you are, but it was a 3v3.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Lol rekt
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Not really, I have 0 clue who he is either...

I only know kapero because it makes me laugh that hz's best pvper and only factor is a dexer.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

So you posted pics of deaths that happen after we had been looted of potions, trap pouches, an apples its easy to kill people with an archer when they cant break the para or remove the mortal, everyone knows that hz and loop stop fighting each other the moment kvg shows up at a fight. Like I said we can do it again without loops involvement anytime you wanna man up.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It was a 3v3... They had pots and apples. I stole them using the stealing skill prior to their deaths. I caused you to be victorious. End of discussion. Good day!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Hey i said good fight. I don’t make excuses.

It was a 3v3 for moments we died. I have 22 screen shots of kills that happened all around that “3v3” if you want. But I imagine you don’t. I mean i could post the 2v7 (Chad and i vs loop+hz) kill on Yamaha and call it a 2v2 if you want.

No other guild Fights the odds we fight and that is well known so if I lose some “3v3”s so be it.

Hz did try and bring 3 to fight 4 of us last night. Not a single fight lasted more than 10 seconds after your first death followed by script teleports away.

I’ve fought bile + crew and even numbers Here And they are far better. Not to mention far less scripts.

Hz just another pvm guild trying to claim pvp skill.

Cept loler, he can at least duel.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

We 10v15d loop a couple nights this week and got wipes on them. Last few times we fought kvg where I was on, you guys died a lot. Its pretty clear that when our English speakers are on you guys DO wipe even numbers. Might have even been you saying someone died to 8 explosions when we normally cant sync, implying a target sharing script -- nope thats just what we can do when we can communicate properly.

Seems like those screenshots had an effect on you.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:We 10v15d loop a couple nights this week and got wipes on them. Last few times we fought kvg where I was on, you guys died a lot. Its pretty clear that when our English speakers are on you guys DO wipe even numbers. Might have even been you saying someone died to 8 explosions when we normally cant sync, implying a target sharing script -- nope thats just what we can do when we can communicate properly.

Seems like those screenshots had an effect on you.
last 3 fights iv seen you at hz had more numbers so when are these even numbers fights happening?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Last time I remember we fought Vitek, we both went to jail, yall were winning before and while I was in jail (and i was not fighting during jailtime) but after our chars both got out, we wiped hz and then hz stopped coming back.

P.S. I dont have screen shots.