Recruiting to MHz

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Recruiting to MHz

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
Grifo wrote:While in the Demise there are Americans playing with the Brazilians ping, there will be no Americans in the demise. It is easy to be good with ping under 50 and completely stable, fighting against players in completely opposite conditions.
I challenge any of these to play on a Brazilian server, where we will have a good connection and you will not.
My ping is 250-450 with constant packet losses.
Sure just link me a aos+ brazilian server with 200+ Active players. I cant read their language so im need them to also use english only on that server.
I don't think 200+ Brazilians even own internet
Bad Religion likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

Brazillians lost 7-1 to Germany, I aint scared.
Grifo likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tell me who you are. ey. Will you ever take your mask off? ey. Is this a delusion?
You better answer yourself, who is playing behind this mask. What is a value of lie, that has seen the light of day? If I were you, I wouldn't say anything more. The days when people use their friends as the ladder leading to the top, after climbing their memory of you fades away. Ey. Nowadays a stupid item is more valuable than friendship. Ey.
Acts over words. Don't give in to the moment. Prove that everyone were wrong. You pretend someone you are not, nah.
I would like to know. I would like to FUCKING know why you guys didn't believe in me when I reached the bottom?
Now you want to play with me. But you will never be like me because you all are the same.
They don't want us to be here, nope. Because we can take this game over. It's gonna happen anyway, bro.
I have a backpack filled to the brim with money. My Cu is racing itself changing gears. Discord is constantly buzzling and I am tired of this, believe me. I don't want to read to your dingbatic nonsense. Your leader is a ganker and I see his paperdoll. But he is crying that I have pics of him dying 1v3 to me. You are lying with your favourite screenshots. Where is the valorite hammer with 5000 uses that MB wants to give me?
I once couldn't afford new pads. I deserve an eternal holiday and playing UO. I screw enemies, and their suits, come let's swing.
Your ally is a new wave. Your cemetary will be Despise. On neck I dont want a darkside gladiator's collar, I prefer to have my old one with 50 dur. I blind people with my skill, not with shiny items like you do.
Necrodog and Vitek- like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

same
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anyone got a tissue for Kapero tears? Q.Q
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

royal kapero2 wrote:Tell me who you are. ey. Will you ever take your mask off? ey. Is this a delusion?
You better answer yourself, who is playing behind this mask. What is a value of lie, that has seen the light of day? If I were you, I wouldn't say anything more. The days when people use their friends as the ladder leading to the top, after climbing their memory of you fades away. Ey. Nowadays a stupid item is more valuable than friendship. Ey.
Acts over words. Don't give in to the moment. Prove that everyone were wrong. You pretend someone you are not, nah.
I would like to know. I would like to FUCKING know why you guys didn't believe in me when I reached the bottom?
Now you want to play with me. But you will never be like me because you all are the same.
They don't want us to be here, nope. Because we can take this game over. It's gonna happen anyway, bro.
I have a backpack filled to the brim with money. My Cu is racing itself changing gears. Discord is constantly buzzling and I am tired of this, believe me. I don't want to read to your dingbatic nonsense. Your leader is a ganker and I see his paperdoll. But he is crying that I have pics of him dying 1v3 to me. You are lying with your favourite screenshots. Where is the valorite hammer with 5000 uses that MB wants to give me?
I once couldn't afford new pads. I deserve an eternal holiday and playing UO. I screw enemies, and their suits, come let's swing.
Your ally is a new wave. Your cemetary will be Despise. On neck I dont want a darkside gladiator's collar, I prefer to have my old one with 50 dur. I blind people with my skill, not with shiny items like you do.
The most inspiring speech ever put into pixels.
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You must understand fluent retard then cuz I lost interest after the first two words.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:Tell me who you are. ey. Will you ever take your mask off? ey. Is this a delusion?
this is too many words for Zulu and I. can someone dumb it down to 1 sentence?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Ajani wrote:
this is too many words for Zulu and I. can someone dumb it down to 1 sentence?
Basically it sums up to I hope everyone owns a fucking boat because when Kapero cries the world drowns.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Where was Kapero when we pooped all over Hz last night and they had double numbers? You guys are still bad. Went from 3v3 to you guys bringing half your guild and still losing lol. RIP... Get good losers
Last edited by zulu2401 on January 19th, 2018, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Where was Kapero when we pooped all over Hz last night and they had double numbers?
In mb's basement...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Where was Kapero when we pooped all over Hz last night and they had double numbers?
In mb's basement...
Oh man it was funny. They had a shit ton of people and still couldn't hang with KVG. They had 3 shitty archers doing nothing but spamming dismounts the entire fight
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I've never played an archer, but that seems like a waste. I hear the way people die is via mortal wounds. I also heard anybody can throw a bola. Maybe I heard wrong...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

I wasn't on for all of the fights last night, but when I was on you guys had -
Malo, Zulu, Desalonne, Vander Nars, Behemoth, Magnolia, Magnus, Shalis? (New Name), & Bloodseeker (I know he is in STUN, but he dismounted for you guys, and was doing the same in my recent 1v10s with you guys just the day before while you guys didn't ever attack him once.). There may have been more on your side other than that too, I just can't recall any other names off hand.

We had - Myself, Vitek, Pipo, PiNiNa, Starlito, Corbin,Miguel, Duque, Pumpkin, and Raptor.
(Starlito/Duque/Miguel ended up leaving a few fights in, and Corbin and Raptor ended up logging in at some point after.)

You guys had won one whole fight the entire time that I was on, and it wasn't even a full wipe, we just left to regroup after a few had already died. I'm not sure what happened before I was online, but we came out victorious overall when I was playing.

Anyways, I had fun and hopefully there will be some more field fights soon.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

* Magnolia, Magnus, Shalis? (New Name)
all the same person
Last edited by Maloskies on January 20th, 2018, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.