ES/CHN/STUN

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Re: ES/CHN/STUN

Post by Maloskies »

80% its the latter
DG and The Silvertiger like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Brad wrote:
Bama wrote:
jackie moon2 wrote:and

When they look back in the anals of history, people are gonna be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl
Not sure if you know that it's "annals," or if you just like anal?
Another mystery

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0839980/quotes
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Brad

Post by Brad »

I expected a grammatical publication that would refute my correction. Instead I get Will Ferrell in short shorts. Well played, you sly dog you.
Arden

Post by Arden »

jackie moon2 wrote:Just like when you complained about loops numbers when they have half their people in free lrc 50 resist suits using lesser potions. Give me the rich spawners. I never said anything is wrong with your Stun alliance just pointing out the fact that your guild is what you always bitch about.
I don’t even know what you’re trying to say?

SHS is literally like 3 dewds (and gals)

If you’re trying to say 3 SHS is stronger than the loop farming team that is embarrassing.

None the less. Hz/loop allied to fight kvg/shs. And kvg can’t pvp? Hahahahahahaahahahahah

Corbin let me know when you learn to field fight and live more than 30seconds... ps my teleport changes are gaining traction... what will you do then? Play a diff server? Quit playing like Dylan and shake?

Trash is trash
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
Brad wrote:
Bama wrote:

When they look back in the anals of history, people are gonna be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl
Not sure if you know that it's "annals," or if you just like anal?
Another mystery

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0839980/quotes
When they look back in history they're going to see dipshits like kapero eating FUCKING TIDE PODS
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Arden what the fuck are you talking about, you are garbage, I use teleport when your running away because I dont feel like chasing your ass all threw sosaria. If they change teleport then I will just watch you run away and recall, like the bitch you are.
Rakka and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:Arden what the fuck are you talking about, you are garbage, I use teleport when your running away because I dont feel like chasing your ass all threw sosaria. If they change teleport then I will just watch you run away and recall, like the bitch you are.
but arden is better than you......
Arden

Post by Arden »

jackie moon2 wrote:Arden what the fuck are you talking about, you are garbage, I use teleport when your running away because I dont feel like chasing your ass all threw sosaria. If they change teleport then I will just watch you run away and recall, like the bitch you are.
When have I ever run and recalled?

That would be dylan....

And im sorry you are bad, and you do rely on teleport para blow. Along with Ma/FB buttons, and mini heal scripts.

Now Im kinda glad your fake ass joined hz, yall so full of shit. Even havoc makes fun of you clowns.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Except miniheal/cure self is not a macro its a hotkey,if your talking about miniheal friend then your talking about 90% of your guild lol, but my magic arrow and fireball each have a key for themselves, except when I'm on my spawner. You guys get so mad when people speak the truth its crazy. Complain about other guilds and your guild does the same thing, TRUTH! The only thing you do while playing the game is bitch like a 16 year old girl on her period, TRUTH. Watch all your team mates use macros to kill the enemy, TRUTH. Your guild Zergs more then Hz now a days, TRUTH! "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH," TRUTH!
Josh

Post by Josh »

miniheal/cure self is a built in script from steam. <--- i do not like this as you know lol
I do bitch alot, this is true... but it's mostly about scripts :]
I can't stop my team from using scripts :[ i would if i could.
Hz stopped playing during the nwo/kvg alliance, im not saying it's bc we made them quit or anything, just stating the timeline.
I complain about us zerging too sometimes :[
jackie moon2 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

jackie moon2 wrote:Except miniheal/cure self is not a macro its a hotkey,if your talking about miniheal friend then your talking about 90% of your guild lol, but my magic arrow and fireball each have a key for themselves, except when I'm on my spawner. You guys get so mad when people speak the truth its crazy. Complain about other guilds and your guild does the same thing, TRUTH! The only thing you do while playing the game is bitch like a 16 year old girl on her period, TRUTH. Watch all your team mates use macros to kill the enemy, TRUTH. Your guild Zergs more then Hz now a days, TRUTH! "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH," TRUTH!
False
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:miniheal/cure self is a built in script from steam. <--- i do not like this as you know lol
I do bitch alot, this is true... but it's mostly about scripts :]
I can't stop my team from using scripts :[ i would if i could.
Hz stopped playing during the nwo/kvg alliance, im not saying it's bc we made them quit or anything, just stating the timeline.
I complain about us zerging too sometimes :[
Attachments
FB_IMG_1517174225678.jpg
FB_IMG_1517174225678.jpg (37.24 KiB) Viewed 3255 times
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
but arden is better than you......
To the burger mobile narsman! We have a crime to solve
Attachments
FB_IMG_1517174439073.jpg
FB_IMG_1517174439073.jpg (37.5 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:Except miniheal/cure self is not a macro its a hotkey,if your talking about miniheal friend then your talking about 90% of your guild lol, but my magic arrow and fireball each have a key for themselves, except when I'm on my spawner. You guys get so mad when people speak the truth its crazy. Complain about other guilds and your guild does the same thing, TRUTH! The only thing you do while playing the game is bitch like a 16 year old girl on her period, TRUTH. Watch all your team mates use macros to kill the enemy, TRUTH. Your guild Zergs more then Hz now a days, TRUTH! "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH," TRUTH!
Ok kapero jr
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

It seems a kvg member raided a stun/chn coon this morning, Corbin maybe you can explain our imaginary alliance to him so this mistake dont happen again.