ES/CHN/STUN

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
jackie moon2

Re: ES/CHN/STUN

Post by jackie moon2 »

just chilling together with no one to fight. These are facts not shit talk and there is nothing wrong with it, just don't want to hear anyone spit bullshit that isn't true even if its my own guildmates.
ortiz likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

How many Stuns online today? 2-3?

And loops? 10+?
Hz? 6+?

Oh really! 2 stuns can kill all zergs in two guilds.

Yesterday: stun (me) + 6 kvgs < loops/reqs in numbers.

8min, 5 crashs.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Corbin you act like u never fought Hz before, you know what hz tactic is. They zerg u with more numbers and if they lose the fight half of them log off and claim connection issue. They been doing this for months now, if u didnt wanna get stuck sitting in a house alone than maybe you should have picked a guild that doesn't rage log as soon as numbers dont get them the win.

as far as stun goes they fight loop or hz when they zerging at the gate so we attack loop or hz as well, why would we attack the 3 stun members over the the 10+ loop or hz? You're not new to how brit gate fighting works.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:just chilling together with no one to fight. These are facts not shit talk and there is nothing wrong with it, just don't want to hear anyone spit bullshit that isn't true even if its my own guildmates.
What bullshit is being spit? I made a post telling them we had some good fights during CHN prime time the other day and u came in here crying about brit gate politics.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Ive fought everyone and everyone lies about numbers when its pretty much the same shit from all guilds. bullshit is spit so often by so many people everyone wants to argue so bad or the game makes them rage so bad that they don't look at what really happens. KVG and STUN have fought together EVERYTIME ive been out with both guilds on the field. EVEN when they are the zerg, and even when they are alone they just sit and talk to each other so I would call that an alliance. Nothing wrong with it. I know you guys are used to playing with low amounts of people but that's not the case anymore.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jackie moon2 wrote:Ive fought everyone and everyone lies about numbers when its pretty much the same shit from all guilds. bullshit is spit so often by so many people everyone wants to argue so bad or the game makes them rage so bad that they don't look at what really happens. KVG and STUN have fought together EVERYTIME ive been out with both guilds on the field. EVEN when they are the zerg, and even when they are alone they just sit and talk to each other so I would call that an alliance. Nothing wrong with it. I know you guys are used to playing with low amounts of people but that's not the case anymore.
I really dont give a fuck what u call it, I know for a fact we where fighting stun the other day regardless of what you think you know. You sound unhappy with ur choice of guild but honestly what did you expect from a guild that only fights when they can zerg and hides on other shards /games as soon as they lose on demise. Ask raptor, brad, jeremy, trevor, maza and alter where they go after they rage log off demise, I know but I think they should tell you personally why ur sitting in that house alone.

However knowing u corbin ur gonna convince ur self everything Im saying is bullshit so I guess my question is why you fucking crying to me about brit gate fighting on a thread I made to give props to chn/stun for fighting us at despise?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

In my experience it's not much fun picking on the guys who are outnumbered. I would rather fight the 10 dudes who can't sync dump worth a shit.
Josh

Post by Josh »

We're not allied to STUN, yes we may make on-the-fly decisions to not attack a certain group to focus a different usually more threatening group. It's similar to how in xmas town where Hz and Loop/Req teamed in order to fight kvg/SHS.

Also, Hz hasn't been playing much since we allied nwo the first time but here's a fight where KvG didn't zerg. You can count the numbers for yourself.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:We're not allied to STUN, yes we may make on-the-fly decisions to not attack a certain group to focus a different usually more threatening group. It's similar to how in xmas town where Hz and Loop/Req teamed in order to fight kvg/SHS.

Also, Hz hasn't been playing much since we allied nwo the first time but here's a fight where KvG didn't zerg. You can count the numbers for yourself.
How could you let vander die bro? You are so bad at Uo.
Arden

Post by Arden »

jackie moon2 wrote:Ive fought everyone and everyone lies about numbers when its pretty much the same shit from all guilds. bullshit is spit so often by so many people everyone wants to argue so bad or the game makes them rage so bad that they don't look at what really happens. KVG and STUN have fought together EVERYTIME ive been out with both guilds on the field. EVEN when they are the zerg, and even when they are alone they just sit and talk to each other so I would call that an alliance. Nothing wrong with it. I know you guys are used to playing with low amounts of people but that's not the case anymore.
Youre trash. just stop.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Josh wrote: It's similar to how in xmas town where Hz and Loop/Req teamed in order to fight kvg/SHS.

Damn... I forgot about that. That KVG/SHS alliance is too strong for the servers "best pvpers"

:beathorse: :lol:
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
Josh wrote: It's similar to how in xmas town where Hz and Loop/Req teamed in order to fight kvg/SHS.

Damn... I forgot about that. That KVG/SHS alliance is too strong for the servers "best pvpers"

:beathorse: :lol:
Pvmers too strong man
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Just like when you complained about loops numbers when they have half their people in free lrc 50 resist suits using lesser potions. Give me the rich spawners. I never said anything is wrong with your Stun alliance just pointing out the fact that your guild is what you always bitch about.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Can't we all just be friends?
Brad

Post by Brad »

Bama wrote:
jackie moon2 wrote:and

When they look back in the anals of history, people are gonna be talking about three things: the discovery of fire, invention of the submarine, and the Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl
Not sure if you know that it's "annals," or if you just like anal?