[REBL] Recruiting

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: [REBL] Recruiting

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Looking for 2 more solid mages that speak English.

We will be hunting some KvG.

PM me here.
Its not smart to hunt a apex predator.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:

PM me here.
Its not smart to hunt a apex predator.
Apex predators are at the top of the food chain, in-case you didn't know.

You know, like Mike Tyson in the ring..

Wait, you live the life of a sheep.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

Necrodog wrote:Come join us. Must speak english and not suck.

PM me in discord: Necrodog#9992

How the hell did u get added ^^
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

He learned english
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Alvin likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Still looking for good mages.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Still looking for good mages.
their all in kvg.....
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:Still looking for good mages.
their all in kvg.....
KvG?

Never heard of them.

Must stand for "Kicking Vander's Grandma"
Blesh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote: We will be hunting some KvG.
He aint never heard of KvG!
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote: We will be hunting some KvG.
He aint never heard of KvG!
I mean no one ever accussed logan of being very bright, but thats prolly a new record for inserting foot into mouth.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

PM me here.
Duke and logan found some kvg, however poor duke got pop by a stealth archer and raged log. Rofl
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote: Its not smart to hunt a apex predator.
Depends on who/what you are.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Looking for mages.

Must not be fat.

Must be willing to accept the truth when it's given to you.

Must not be a little bitch when called on your mistakes.

PM me if you want to shower yourself in glory, and be part of the few who fought against many.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Looking for mages.

Must not be fat.

PM me if you want to shower yourself in glory, and be part of the few who fought against many.
Clearly u was talking about urself with the underlined requirements, I remember u crying like a lil bitch in discord chat daily cause no one gave a shit about ur "truth". U are prolly the most whiny child iv ever had the displeasure of playing uo with in 13+ years, u react to everything like a fucking a toddler yet call urself a man. U constantly lie about KvG and why you where kicked. U cant even see the irony of the shit u say when u call out others for using scripts but ur on the forums and discord begging people to fix ur archer script, before u was kicked from the guild u constantly bitched on chat that KvG didnt use enough scripts in pvp and we should use all of them "just like Hz". lets not forget the fact that ur a racist piece of shit, im amazed daily that a few people are still willing to lower themself to ur level and play with you. Im sure after a while they will see how toxic u are and move on as well but best of luck with ur guild.

Sincerely Candy Bars.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:

Must not be fat.

Clearly u was talking about urself with the underlined requirements, I remember u crying like a lil bitch in discord chat daily cause no one gave a shit about ur "truth". U are prolly the most whiny child iv ever had the displeasure of playing uo with in 13+ years, u react to everything like a fucking a toddler yet call urself a man. U constantly lie about KvG and why you where kicked. U cant even see the irony of the shit u say when u call out others for using scripts but ur on the forums and discord begging people to fix ur archer script, before u was kicked from the guild u constantly bitched on chat that KvG didnt use enough scripts in pvp and we should use all of them "just like Hz". lets not forget the fact that ur a racist piece of shit, im amazed daily that a few people are still willing to lower themself to ur level and play with you. Im sure after a while they will see how toxic u are and move on as well but best of luck with ur guild.

Sincerely Candy Bars.

I really do trigger you with everything I type, don't I?

4 Sentences and you write me a book.

Please, stop being hypocritical.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Must not be fat.

Sincerely Candy Bars.

I really do trigger you with everything I type, don't I?

4 Sentences and you write me a book.

Please, stop being hypocritical.
Oh the irony...