\o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: \o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
Josh wrote: I've heard things about you

I've heard things about him as well .....................he's a freaking Georgia (jawja) fan

Nobody likes those fans nobody
I will be whateva you want me to be baby doll ^_^
Arden

Post by Arden »

Interesting ...

Zulu said you approached him..

I complain about this sever bc it’s boring. People rage log too quickly, and can’t handle losing.

I think we did shit on qa and continue to shit on every other guild even or less than even #s

Now I will admit there is a diff between a group of us lead by our core folks and a group of us that are newer adds. So i take it we lose fights we shouldn’t lose at times, but I’ve yet to see hz, loop, or any other group stand up to our main dewds and fight for a prolonged period with anywhere near Even #s

Hz just claims dc problems and log out ...

That is why this server is trash. I play like once a week and typically just hope someone is dumb enough to raid SHS
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: I will be whateva you want me to be baby doll ^_^
You shaved ape
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: I will be whateva you want me to be baby doll ^_^
You shaved ape
You hairy walrus
DG

Post by DG »

A good scripter usually cant make a good pvp player;but a good pvp player usually is a good scripter.
RNG helps.RNG sucks.When one on one on fields,if i die to a foe three times in a row,i wont give the credit to RNG.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Scripts are for scrubs. If you’re a good player you don’t need scripts, I’ve proven this by being one of the best field fighters and Xhealers on this server and not having to use a script to do so.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:Interesting ...

I complain about this sever bc it’s boring. People rage log too quickly, and can’t handle losing.

I think we did shit on qa and continue to shit on every other guild even or less than even #s

Now I will admit there is a diff between a group of us lead by our core folks and a group of us that are newer adds. So i take it we lose fights we shouldn’t lose at times, but I’ve yet to see hz, loop, or any other group stand up to our main dewds and fight for a prolonged period with anywhere near Even #s

That is why this server is trash. I play like once a week and typically just hope someone is dumb enough to raid SHS
Yea, I've only rage logged like once or twice my entire life, but I was back within 30. As far as the approaching I can screenshot you the messages if you'd like. I'm sure Zulu doesn't care. I've continuously stated time and again no one can handle kvg's a team. I truly don't think qa was ready for demise fc + uos playstyle. I'm glad that one or two stayed, though. Anywho... I'm off to see the boss... The wonderful boss of my work...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Lol you don't like Steven segal
Nah, I just said that... He's actually pretty cool. Being 5-0 irl just goes to show he ain't scared of nothing. I was actually just needing a haircut really bad and that put it over the top.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Lol you don't like Steven segal
Nah, I just said that... He's actually pretty cool. Being 5-0 irl just goes to show he ain't scared of nothing. I was actually just needing a haircut really bad and that put it over the top.
He's a fuckin aiikido legends dude of course he isn't scared of shit lol. He can break your limbs off and beat you with them
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

QA still cant even admit they lost fights to us, its so funny considering a couple of them keep talking about how they was gonna run people off demise.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote: I will be whateva you want me to be baby doll ^_^

i am too far behind on this thread to read up
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Arden wrote:Logan i know you troll, but dont be dumb.

Archer is ez mode. You are basically saying it takes skill to play around RNG. You need to learn what RNG means.

No wonder you literally play no other games. Do you even know what skill cap means? Have you played any other game a competitive level?

Calling any runuo server competitive, is making your self look REALLY silly.

I've played hearthstone, wow, osi, battlefield, diablo, cs, overwatch etc all in the top 1% of players (ps these games have millions of players). UO archer, on a demise server of like 200 dewds IS NOT competitive, nor does it take skill.

EDIT - You havent even shown your face in pvp since your heal script broke. And i dont belive you know how to play without it.

Hence why you spend hours on end helping Malo write scripts for your guild to use.

Stop being a hypocrite, please.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bile/Kolby/Myself fought Malo/Josh/You and got considerably more kills, and Bile has the entire folder documenting the continued ganks your guild pulled the entire scenario.

Didn't he spent 30minutes in discord showing you how many times you guys died to us and how few times we died to you?

Atleast put out all of the information and stop leaving out the details/truth. Talking yourself up on a 20-year old dragonslaying game forum chat is really cool (not).
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

zzz... You're counting kills from random people from our guild who popped by while we stayed away, so that it wouldn't be a gank. But you don't fucking listen to anything but your egocentric monkey brain, you try to justify to yourself that you're actually good, you're a potato. No wonder Bile and Reefer stopped playing with your dumb ass.
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:

Bile/Kolby/Myself fought Malo/Josh/You and got considerably more kills, and Bile has the entire folder documenting the continued ganks your guild pulled the entire scenario.

Didn't he spent 30minutes in discord showing you how many times you guys died to us and how few times we died to you?

Atleast put out all of the information and stop leaving out the details/truth. Talking yourself up on a 20-year old dragonslaying game forum chat is really cool (not).
Yes...he showed me a bunch of screenshots of dewds that were ganking when i said i wasn't even fighting. He also showed 2 screenshots where i got 2 separate kills on him, and one of a kill on kolby. Literally he showed me screens of servos, dylan, and few other random dewds dying that had nothing to do with our 3v3. I recall chasing you guys spamming "im not attacking fuck these tards" and bile said "ok" mid fight.

Literally the discord convo was, bile -- "i really dont recall when you chose to fight vs not fight, but kvg ganked" which I said "ya dylan etc were being fuck wads and i stopped attacking." Which he followed with "yah thats possible. I dont really remember"

We 3v3'd for maybe 4-5 fights uninterrupted. We got 2 kills on bile and 2 on kolby. You ran off as a group after every death. I died once and malo died once. Never once did we run off. I also was on a parry mage with sw and no circle. The moment I got on my scribe you guys logged for the night.

Stop being a bitch. I wasnt even discussing you and you poke your little dick in the convo, bc you're trying to make friends on a server that has lost all respect for you as a pvper