\o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

\o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Post by royal kapero2 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppFeSdTRd6c

156ms ping, 0 disconnects, Thanks staff!
iPimp, Alvin, Gandys and 3 others like this.
Maloskies

Re: \o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote: 156ms ping, 0 disconnects, Thanks staff!

how
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

haha yes! now you have zero excuse when i murder your ass
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Well, there is a hax trick, when you invite an American to your party, and he accepts it, he accepts the fact that you steal his ping. They usually autoaccept it.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

pretty sure fps autopatcher isnt allowed on demise ;) breaking the rules and providing a video of it. nice.
kobra

Post by kobra »

desalonne wrote:pretty sure fps autopatcher isnt allowed on demise ;) breaking the rules and providing a video of it. nice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate
these types of programs are used to reduce lags from computer or server,
limitations of technological should not affect the pleasure of the game, it does not change the speed of moving, attacking, or casting, but it helps to move around thanks to a more comfortable form of movement I put it on par with modded uo and high-quality computer
royal kapero2 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

kobra wrote:
desalonne wrote:pretty sure fps autopatcher isnt allowed on demise ;) breaking the rules and providing a video of it. nice.
limitations of technological should not affect the pleasure of the game, it does not change the speed of moving, attacking, or casting, but it helps to move around thanks to a more comfortable form of movement I put it on par with modded uo and high-quality computer
FPS is still illegal here...

Can we please get a ban on the racist again please :)
Legacy likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The way my screen displays things, doesn't interfere with your game. You have spoken of freedom my fellow Americans, but do you know what it means?
Tempest and Bad Religion like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:The way my screen displays things, doesn't interfere with your game. You have spoken of freedom my fellow Americans, but do you know what it means?
Oh joy! incoming 3 page rant/babble about American hypocrisy from an autistic child....
kobra

Post by kobra »

Kacper on żartował :)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

kobra wrote:

i know what frame rate is obviously, but what's this?
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

FPS patcher doesn't speeds only the display, but also the game itself. CheatEngine does the same thing. It's a speed hack, and thus forbidden, even if the tile skipping and speed up part is largely contained by RunUO software. Note, however, that while it can't speed up your actual movement, it DOES gives you an unfair advantage vs those who don't use it because your packets get received and processed faster visually, akin to 144 Hz monitors vs 60 Hz monitors. This allows your movements as a melee dexxer and predicting your opponent's moves to be much more precise. The same happens to casting, but albeit with less effect (about 10% advantage if I remember my tests correctly. Something like 10 MAs vs 11 MAs in the same time frame).

If you disable the RunUO anti speedhack or log into a shard where it's disabled (for example, the shard that endorsed FPSPatcher officially), you are able to skip tiles (and in the case of a particular trick I found out, entire screens) with it.
Last edited by Legacy on February 9th, 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Also, if you are gonna cry foul about Hz multiclient (which you do, and they should be jailed and banned for it), you have to remember you are also liable for breaking the rules by using illegal software.
Last edited by Legacy on February 9th, 2018, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
Loler

Post by Loler »

At least on here its not a speer hack like it was on the other server. No one has outrun me because of it or run me down like they did on the other server. Thats not to say i dont get juked by people. It just means im not jukee because fps. Personally i dont like the gliding. I always felt slower with it then without
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

To be honest, it's good, because my whole screen is not shaking. It doesn't predict anything, and yeah I feel like it's slower, so actually it's hard to measure how far is the enemy, if you used to play without it for years.

Legacy, I have to ask, did you study philosophy at Moonglow university? Your arguments sound very trivial.

FPS patch people are really unfair players, so are..
UO steam users who gain advantage over razor users.
And people with UO modded client can predict path without obstacles easier than common people do.