\o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: \o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Post by Legacy »

It's not slower, albeit it might feel so. It's more precise. It increases your FPS from 14 to 60 and speeds up your client to allow it to process at that speed. You see exactly where the players are and should be. And it's illegal.

IF staff ever decides to allow it, as they have allowed edited art, then so be it, but RIGHT NOW you are breaking the rules by using it.
Lucifall
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Ok, I will not use it.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Would love to see this fps hack allowed.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Sooo???? Staff???

***Authorized third party software includes:
UOSteam
Razor
UOCartographer
UOWedding
UO Automap
UOBod
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this actually sounds interesting tbh, i dunno what you're on about with the monitor hz, but going from 14 fps to 60 fps is actually pretty epic.

i couldn't imagine playing a pvp game with 14 fps...

and lol uowedding??
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

is this a thing ...

if the graphics are running at 14fps, surely the game itself is gonna be running more than that?

like graphics frames and game frames are not the same thing.

and if steam is communicating directly with the code of the game, which is running at 60fps... is it not literally faster than it's humanly possible to do stuff with 14fps?

am i right in saying that the graphics mod is making the graphics run at the same frame rate as the actual game runs?

i mean if that's right we should sorta just all use the graphics mod?

going from 14 to 60 is 4x as many frames per second ....
DG

Post by DG »

It does make your game movement wierd but more fluent.If you change back to the original fps,the whole game seems quite laggy.Good for ppl who wanna a better game experience.
And good for pvp dexxers as well.Dexxers need to get close to their targets.More precise the positions,better judgements for dexxers to make.
Every one can get access to the fps patcher.If you dont like it,its ok.Compared to the ping advantage,the fps advantage is no big deal,making no game changing.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i might try it tbh... just to see if it makes a difference.

tbh i never thought of that as an issue, but if i had 14fps on other pvp games it would be unplayable, so maybe it'll make a difference
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It is worth noting that every allowed program isn't on that list. For instance uorudder. Yes, I asked and it is allowed. You also left the euo part off the bottom.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I use it all the time.

Please staff, monitor me.

Good for you Kapero, keep on keeping on.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:I use it all the time.

Please staff, monitor me.

Good for you Kapero, keep on keeping on.
Im not surprized ur one of the few archers iv watched stand next to his target like you gonna melee attack with ur bow or something.....
Loler

Post by Loler »

I do that too. Because i already know the bitches gonna off screen vs me so i want to be as close as possible before they start running.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I do that too. Because i already know the bitches gonna off screen vs me so i want to be as close as possible before they start running.
LOL that explains alot.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I only do that in 1v1
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Loler wrote:I do that too. Because i already know the bitches gonna off screen vs me so i want to be as close as possible before they start running.
Vander doesn't know how to properly play - period, hence why we don't see him anywhere by himself.

I'll gladly put 200kk on a mounted archer fight against his archer in wrong field, anytime.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.