\o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bad Religion

Re: \o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Post by Bad Religion »

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Until you guys play without a suit or a 3-4 piece suit you won't impress me with your "teamwork" or overextending. Play like that and win with underdog numbers then you can get rep.

Josh, I'm still going to give you a +1, for now, due to the lack of scripting. It would be a +2 if it were razor. ;)

Have fun chasing each other for 30 minutes...

Youre just trash. Stay out of this convo. Maybe zulu will come rescue you from being a garbage ass player and give you a free pass in our guild for an hour again, so you can pretend you actually play this game
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden coming in with that hard truth!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:Calling any runuo server competitive, is making your self look REALLY silly.
Pretty much sums up my view of all the heehaw you guys post.

I may be trash, but at least I don't waste my time running around on a server not enjoying myself.

"Oh, I wish" it were this way or that way. You guys are of decent intelligence, why not make a server that you can enjoy?

Also, trash players make good meatshields when properly placed [teamwork works as Vander would say.]

Also:

Hi!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote:
Arden wrote:You're just trash. Stay out of this conversation. Maybe zulu will come rescue you from being a garbage player and give you a free pass in our guild for an hour again, so you can pretend you actually play this game
I really don't care either way. Zulu approached me not the other way around. I don't need to join a guild to have fun on this game. Some of my favorite PvP moments have been guildless.

Have fun chasing each other around for 30 minutes. And don't be mad when there's no wipe. That's just Demise.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I mainly talk about teamwork's importance in field/choke fighting over dueling. So many shitty "team" players are quick to demand a duel to prove their manhood but they can't get the concept that dueling has no effect on winning as a team in big group fights.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:I mainly talk about teamwork's importance in field/choke fighting over dueling. So many shitty "team" players are quick to demand a duel to prove their manhood but they can't get the concept that dueling has no effect on winning as a team in big group fights.
I 100% agree. Meatshields win. That has been the motto of Hz for ages. :P
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I mainly talk about teamwork's importance in field/choke fighting over dueling. So many shitty "team" players are quick to demand a duel to prove their manhood but they can't get the concept that dueling has no effect on winning as a team in big group fights.
I 100% agree. Meatshields win. That has been the motto of Hz for ages. :P
Meatshields dont win just more mana to leech while im in wraith form. That has been the motto of KVG since they ran most of hz off the server.
The Silvertiger

Bad Religion wrote: since they ran most of hz off the server.
It's a nice thought. As much as we both would like to say that, it isn't true, unfortunately.

It'd also be a nice thought to say that kvg ran qa off the server, but demise ran them off [not the people.]
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

Meatshields don’t win fights, shotcaller and good plays do. Theoretically, yes 20 meatshields could beat 4 good players. Being a meatshields means you’re useless as a team player, you’re literally there to soak damage and have no other purpose bc either a. You’ll fuck it up or b. You’re just so bad you can’t perform the action i.e. sync dump. There are very few good team players on this server.

There aren’t very many servers left so we are stuck with the remnants of uo’s former popularity and these servers kinda suck. We complain bc we want the server to become what we think is better (everyone has their opinion). Or just want to play the game vs people rather than bots (aka script pvp). Bc it’s annoying when a script monkey (which is one my chars name but not what I’m refrencing, ironically lol) has an ego bc to me they haven’t done anything. I hate the culture of this server that we think it is okay to script bc on most servers that shit is considered cheating and I think it should be considered that but it’s whatever.

I won’t make a server (don’t know how, don’t want to know how) bc I would want to play instead of upkeeping the server. Don’t know how to script either. Also, being neutral for people in uo nowadays is difficult, there’s a lot of staff corruption on free servers, which is their downfall a lot of the time.

Tl;dr meatshield means you’re little to no use. I complain bc I want improvements. I won’t make a server bc i don’t want to commit the time and don’t know how to script.
The Silvertiger

Well, bummer I can't even be a meatshield. :( I'm just a trashy decent teammate(when I'm on a team) that tries to follow shotcaller's directions, stay on their screen, and not overextend. From what I hear the only problem I have is people don't like my forum personality.

Continue with your trash talking of kapero, I have trammy stuff to do.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

I’ve heard other things besides forums about you. Also, I wasn’t trash talking kapero although he is bad, I was trash talking Logan.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:I’ve heard other things besides forums about you. Also, I wasn’t trash talking kapero although he is bad, I was trash talking Logan.
Really? Care to share? I like to hear stuff about myself. The other day I was told I look like Steven Segal, so I got a haircut...
Selling List & Vendor

zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol you don't like Steven segal
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:I’ve heard other things besides forums about you. Also, I wasn’t trash talking kapero although he is bad, I was trash talking Logan.
Really? Care to share? I like to hear stuff about myself. The other day I was told I look like Steven Segal, so I got a haircut...
Nah, I'm not gonna put someone on blast like that. Just saying I've heard things about you, it's not just forums shit talk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote: I've heard things about you

I've heard things about him as well .....................he's a freaking Georgia (jawja) fan

Nobody likes those fans nobody
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈