\o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: \o/ Previous night was a good fight. \o/

Post by zulu2401 »

It's not because people are afraid of dying that they call more people kapero. It's 100% because they hate you and everything you stand for.
Last edited by zulu2401 on February 22nd, 2018, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Autocorrect?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Fixed lol
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:Fixed lol
Thank you
We wouldn't want the community to think you were people..................

..............you shaved ape
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I remember that time when everyone told me I suck.
I still hear those voices in my head, tho those peeps don't play anymore.
I remember them violating my self esteem, bashing and washing me in a mud, scamming me like they would take candy from a kid.
I was feeling like they were peeling my alive, and those emotions have survived.
I should have resigned a long time ago, so why the fuck I should leave now, in the moment when most of the shard wants to see my shit on floor, cause that's where it does fit, please quit.
I swear at first I was nice to you, then you paid the price for putting faith in me.
If you'd stayed away, maybe then you wouldn't be disappointed.
I've been looking for reasons to raise Cain, and I just play the main char, how can't you know the shit I am ready for.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you told me misa was dead -_-

that's just not cool...

everything else i never gave a shit about with you, but that was just not cool. what kinda person does that... ugh..
that's the sort of shit that makes people be how they are with you tho dude.

i wont hold it againt you that you play the asshole, but.. there's a line ya know.

other than that i like you :D
you're a good bad guy lol

you're a character, and that's.... more interesting than not being a character lol
but seriously people that play proper characters make the game a lot more fun. it's like playing battlefront and seeing vader in the ranks.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:I remember that time when everyone told me I suck.
I remember them violating my self esteem, bashing and washing me in a mud, scamming me like they would take candy from a kid.
I was feeling like they were peeling my alive, and those emotions have survived.
I should have resigned a long time ago, so why the fuck I should leave now, in the moment when most of the shard wants to see my shit on floor, cause that's where it does fit, please quit.
I swear at first I was nice to you, then you paid the price for putting faith in me.
I've been looking for reasons to raise Cain, and I just play the main char, how can't you know the shit I am ready for.
You suck.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:I remember that time when everyone told me I suck.
Retard
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (54.5 KiB) Viewed 2636 times
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Thanks, I missed trash talking, or more like the truth. 8-)