Please come back

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Please come back

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:*sigh*

I wanted to teach you guys how to pvp.

But you remind me of Ajani and polu. I must leave this convo.
Yeah its best you leave before I have you make another video making fun of yourself.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I deleted it cause I needed memory but I swear it was you, Vander nars that wore a kasa and he was on ki rin ethy, i used riding swipe and you tried to tele out and i killed you with my harvy. Two screens away there was a fight Hz vs kvg.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:I deleted it cause I needed memory but I swear it was you, Vander nars that wore a kasa and he was on ki rin ethy, i used riding swipe and you tried to tele out and i killed you with my harvy. Two screens away there was a fight Hz vs kvg.
I dont wear kasa cause their ugly as shit so this likely wasnt even me but let me point out you just describe killing a spawner not a pvper. Iv shit on plenty of spawn chars but I dont brag about that cause im not a fucking retard like you.
royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Vander Nars wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:I deleted it cause I needed memory but I swear it was you, Vander nars that wore a kasa and he was on ki rin ethy, i used riding swipe and you tried to tele out and i killed you with my harvy. Two screens away there was a fight Hz vs kvg.
I dont wear kasa cause their ugly as shit so this likely wasnt even me but let me point out you just describe killing a spawner not a pvper. Iv shit on plenty of spawn chars but I dont brag about that cause im not a fucking retard like you.
Reading skills..

3. Last time I logged during that time me and Chinese killed ganking kvg. (Yes, I can post it. No, I won't post the 1v1 kill cause you were on spawner/you are weak) Hard to tell. I guess it was the second.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Don't reply if you don't want to back it up in any way because you refuse to set a fight/duel/field fight. You belong to a ganking guild and thats the only way you get kills. Last time I tried 1v 2 with Kvg, you ganked me down with 5 people. And you were there, so if you are making a thread like this I expect a little no hypocrisy. And you simply wait for your goons to reply for you because you can't compete even in English against a foreigner. You are a bad player, I wanted to give you a chance for redemption but you act like a clown all the time. But that's how you understand the term of competition, no fighting, but spamming the forums. You refused too much and I am out, sorry I am not here to talk to some dork, like you will spend your whole day here.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:Don't reply if you don't want to back it up in any way because you refuse to set a fight/duel/field fight. You belong to a ganking guild and thats the only way you get kills. Last time I tried 1v 2 with Kvg, you ganked me down with 5 people. And you were there, so if you are making a thread like this I expect a little no hypocrisy. And you simply wait for your goons to reply for you because you can't compete even in English against a foreigner. You are a bad player, I wanted to give you a chance for redemption but you act like a clown all the time. But that's how you understand the term of competition, no fighting, but spamming the forums. You refused too much and I am out, sorry I am not here to talk to some dork, like you will spend your whole day here.
Kapero let me be clear, ur fucking garbage and no one gives a fuck what you think.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Who is good and who is bad, it's a matter of opinion.

I visited this thread because I thought you guys wanted to fight. But you have proven otherwise.
Puss out.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:Who is good and who is bad, it's a matter of opinion.

I visited this thread because I thought you guys wanted to fight. But you have proven otherwise.
Puss out.
says the guy trying to gank me 1vs5 in brit lol
royal kapero2 likes this.
gillis

Post by gillis »

Vander Nars wrote:all to lose most of the fights
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Josh wrote:
Macro-Polo but at night with no street lights.
I see what you did there.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Turn your computer off and go outside lol
its 10:47pm wtf am i suppose to do outside in the middle of the night?
You can go to kaperos mom's house. She stays up late and I hear she's free.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Turn your computer off and go outside lol
its 10:47pm wtf am i suppose to do outside in the middle of the night?
That's a sad, millennial type question. Now, I know you aren't a millennial, but sheesh... Back in my day, you know before the war, we enjoyed being outside no matter what. We didn't have to have something to do. Anywho... I guess I will start working on a PvP character that I've been starting to work on for over a year.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

You're all shit.

Staff dropped my house with KKKs in there and I still shoot you to death.

Get gud kids.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:
Staff dropped my house with KKKs in there.
:?:
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Racist till the end.... Tsk tsk..