Please come back

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Please come back

Post by Vander Nars »

Can all the pvpers who are hiding from kvg on other shards pls come back and fight us, like fucking seriously we get that it sucks for yall to lose most of the fights but this is just getting boring now.
zulu2401

Re: Please come back

Post by zulu2401 »

Turn your computer off and go outside lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

zulu2401 wrote:Turn your computer off and go outside lol
its 10:47pm wtf am i suppose to do outside in the middle of the night?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
Macro-Polo but at night with no street lights.
zulu2401 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:1. No one hides from you. You are not good enough to have arch-enemies.

2. You play when most of Americans sleep, not to mention Europeans.

3. Last time I logged during that time me and Chinese killed ganking kvg. (Yes, I can post it. No, I won't post the 1v1 kill cause you were on spawner/you are weak) Hard to tell. I guess it was the second.

4. You have been the most numberous guild recently, maybe slow down with recruiting a little, so you will have someone to fight with.
1. You left the gate the moment you seen me just after the server came up.

2. What time I play has nothing to do with the fact that guilds refuse to fight us or rage log after a single loss.

3. I literally have no clue what ur talking about, the last time u played when I was on(besides today) you took a dirt nap.

4. We only seem like the biggest guild because all these other guilds be hiding.

And the coward tried to delete his msg before I could see it and reply.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Macro-Polo but at night with no street lights.
Maybe Zulu will come play macro-polo with me outside in the dark since that must be where all the pvpers have gone.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

marco
Vitek- likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

We can duel 1 vs. 1 , 1 vs. 2 , if you refuse you are a pussy. :)
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:We can duel 1 vs. 1 , 1 vs. 2 , if you refuse you are a pussy. :)
You constantly send me private messages and comment on my post than delete it before I see them. What about that video of you getting posted around, where you let another man force you to video yourself saying ur a noob. ur a weak ass bitch kapero in game and irl.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

It's 8 years old thing. How can you trash talk to a child with your mouth full of burgers. :D

Anyway, I knew you would puss out. I have killed you 1v1, when it was the field fight and it took me 20 seconds , I won't post it cause I don't need that easy kills, you can ask for redemption and we can fight, just set the numbers. :)
Ajani and Tempest like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:It's 8 years old thing. How can you trash talk to a child with your mouth full of burgers. :D

Anyway, I knew you would puss out. I have killed you 1v1, when it was the field fight and it took me 20 seconds , I won't post it cause I don't need that easy kills, you can ask for redemption and we can fight, just set the numbers. :)
You wont post it cause you know it wasnt 1v1, anytime u have gotten a kill shot on me it was in a group fight with others attacking me. anytime we faced each other 1v1 you never killed me cause I dont fall for ur para/conflag weak ass combo.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

No one else attacked you, it was behind :)

And I used melee, so how it's a conflag/para combo. .
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:It's 8 years old thing. How can you trash talk to a child with your mouth full of burgers. :D

You still owe Dylan ari robe btw. Want the link?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

*sigh*

I wanted to teach you guys how to pvp.

But you remind me of Ajani and polu. I must leave this convo.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:No one else attacked you, it was behind :)

And I used melee, so how it's a conflag/para combo. .
Im clearly talking about ur shit archer u been using lately, but same applies to ur dexxer. any death iv had to you is due to the fact I was sync and running from other players and u just happen to catch me. If you got video of me and you fighting 1v1 from start to end and killing me solo than post it pls.