Staff: Wakazashi

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Arden

Re: Staff: Wakazashi

Post by Arden »

Only person doing it “right” is havoc. He chases you with a 10ping, teleports and 4 archers spamming mortal.

Makes Anthony file and the other wanna wakazashi looks like trammies.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's almost like if they fixed the two things people have been begging to be fixed for years that this wouldnt even be an issue
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Arden wrote:Only person doing it “right” is havoc. He chases you with a 10ping, teleports and 4 archers spamming mortal.

Havoc's script is shit, he has a hard time even landing the special in range of the opponent. On top of that he's using an HCI setup lol.
koziar likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Damn. We have finally deteriorated to where "my scripts are better than yours" is now a serious shit talking statement.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Maloskies wrote:Damn. We have finally deteriorated to where "my scripts are better than yours" is now a serious shit talking statement.
And a script that abuses a bug, too. Absolutely depressing.
Lucifall
Tempest and Rakka like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:
Arden wrote:Only person doing it “right” is havoc. He chases you with a 10ping, teleports and 4 archers spamming mortal.

Havoc's script is shit, he has a hard time even landing the special in range of the opponent. On top of that he's using an HCI setup lol.
It seems to work better than yours...but like malo said...

this server has totally gone to shit...

PS - HCI build as in, he thinks HCI is needed to hit his cu? Chuckles killed his cu down to 0 wrestling lmfao
Hucking Fippy likes this.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Go back to the old days when you have to use razor and scroll target shit - HZ & NWO are full of scripts.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arden wrote: He chases you with a 10ping, teleports and 4 archers spamming mortal.
Mortal should have diminishing returns. I don't know how you guys are having fun sitting at your keyboard hitting the mortal button over and over.

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Arden wrote: He chases you with a 10ping, teleports and 4 archers spamming mortal.
Mortal should have diminishing returns. I don't know how you guys are having fun sitting at your keyboard hitting the mortal button over and over.

What kills me is no one even times the shit. Getting mortal at 90% health is hilarious
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Scripted U IRL wrote:Go back to the old days when you have to use razor and scroll target shit - HZ & NWO are full of scripts.
Your argument is invalid.
hypocrite.png
hypocrite.png (89.37 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

I was in the middle of doing a few tests, doesn't mean I use the fucker. jesus! I really want to fucking smash your face in anthony gay file.
Duque and Anthony File like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Scripted U IRL wrote:I was in the middle of doing a few tests, doesn't mean I use the fucker. jesus! I really want to fucking smash your face in anthony gay file.
you're terrible at every template you play :coffee:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Leo_Argentina likes this.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

You jealous?
ortiz