Staff: Wakazashi

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
feupa

Re: Staff: Wakazashi

Post by feupa »

zulu2401 wrote:I searched for this topic and found nothing. Why the fuck has this not been brought to attention? You guys just don't care for something this imbalanced? I'm embarrassed to say I lost 8 straight fights to Anthony file and he literally did nothing but Mini heal and wakazashi out damaging me and there's absolutely no way to heal through it. Protection is too slow to fight it. Get to testing and nerf this shit you fuckin impudent retards.
Seriosly?? You crying because you die??? Why dont you post that before? Your kvg Friends use that weapon a long time ago, he create a character with a similar name of the weapon, wasn't a problem before i guess... That's like every bug/"imbalanced", people just reports when it dont benefits themselves...

:popcorn:
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Loler wrote:The only person close to as good as me in protection is Joey but I've killed tons of people in protection. People don't know how to play when their scripts don't disrupt big spells.
Nice dude
Buguei likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

What is scripts?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Damn, 8 times?

I think retirement is nearing Zulu's future.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Duque likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

feupa wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I searched for this topic and found nothing. Why the fuck has this not been brought to attention? You guys just don't care for something this imbalanced? I'm embarrassed to say I lost 8 straight fights to Anthony file and he literally did nothing but Mini heal and wakazashi out damaging me and there's absolutely no way to heal through it. Protection is too slow to fight it. Get to testing and nerf this shit you fuckin impudent retards.
Seriosly?? You crying because you die??? Why dont you post that before? Your kvg Friends use that weapon a long time ago, he create a character with a similar name of the weapon, wasn't a problem before i guess... That's like every bug/"imbalanced", people just reports when it dont benefits themselves...

Already posted this in the bugs part of the forums, before anyone in our guild created a wakizashi character. Posted multiple publishes that describe the damage and how many hits occur and the gms still haven’t listened. We don’t complain bc other nubs use it, we complain bc it’s broken. I’ll bump the thread for you.
Bad Religion likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:I've never played OSI and have no clue
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jokes aside, this is the problem with demise. All the long timer players are runuo superstars and dont have a clue how the game should feel/play. So when osi players (sadly not many of us left) ask for changes that will bring more osi players we are swiftly told to pound sand bc it isnt "demise" when really demise isnt "uo"

Either way, yah Chuckles made the template first. You copied it. Im not surprised others are trying to use it. It isnt good once people know you have it.
zulu2401 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Josh wrote:
feupa wrote:

Already posted this in the bugs part of the forums, before anyone in our guild created a wakizashi character. Posted multiple publishes that describe the damage and how many hits occur and the gms still haven’t listened. We don’t complain bc other nubs use it, we complain bc it’s broken. I’ll bump the thread for you.
Hey i made that!! Best one ive seen! (other than my -20 mage dci one!!) PS I love seeing the wakazashi guys using ones with hit lower d, lighting, mana, HCI, nothing like having no clue how the mechanic even works. At least pretend you have a clue and run a DCI one lmfao.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Nah Logan. I hang around just to shit on everyone in group fights. Hz still awful at those
Tempest likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote:

Jokes aside, this is the problem with demise. All the long timer players are runuo superstars and dont have a clue how the game should feel/play. So when osi players (sadly not many of us left) ask for changes that will bring more osi players we are swiftly told to pound sand bc it isnt "demise" when really demise isnt "uo"

Either way, yah Chuckles made the template first. You copied it. Im not surprised others are trying to use it. It isnt good once people know you have it.
Actually I made the template first then thought it was fucking brain dead easy and boring so I decided not to play it.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:
Arden wrote:

Actually I made the template first then thought it was fucking brain dead easy and boring so I decided not to play it.
It's pretty damn stupid. Saw 3 mages get trapped by an ES between the Brit houses with doors and he killed 3 mages with wakazashi. It's broke plain and simple.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Just to get the record straight, you're 0-9 to File in 1v1s now for the past year (one being a 2v1 in GZ where you died in a conflag), right?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Just to get the record straight, you're 0-9 to File in 1v1s now for the past year (one being a 2v1 in GZ where you died in a conflag), right?
Why are you even talk? ur utter shit at pvp and run from me constantly 1v1.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

The one in guards was 1v2 (Zulu/Chuckles),
I've also killed him on my alchemy mage in brit 1v2 (Zulu/Epicurus).
Oh and there was another time on my archer 1vX when he tried walling me in the Maze and it didn't work out well for him.
Those were only the funny ones worth noting, I've killed him on my alchemy mage a few more times as well 1v1 with him switching between Noob/Whiskey.

Anyways, overall Zulu is a decent field mage, better than most on here, he just acts like a complete turd and I'm not trying to brag by any means about our fights however I do find it funny for the sake of how much shit he talks to me and about me to others.
Vitek- likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Because I'm a fucking troll you retard. You're terrible at pvp too and won't duel me on test, so fuck off kid.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:The one in guards was 1v2 (Zulu/Chuckles),
I've also killed him on my alchemy mage in brit 1v2 (Zulu/Epicurus).
Oh and there was another time on my archer 1vX when he tried walling me in the Maze and it didn't work out well for him.
Those were only the funny ones worth noting, I've killed him on my alchemy mage a few more times as well 1v1 with him switching between Noob/Whiskey.

Anyways, overall Zulu is a decent field mage, better than most on here, he just acts like a complete turd and I'm not trying to brag by any means about our fights however I do find it funny for the sake of how much shit he talks to me and about me to others.
Yea and I've pooped on you several upon several times as well but that shit your using now is too OP. I would like to try again using necro later today. I don't have a tact mage suit anymore cuz the shit got too easy. Maybe I can borrow a few items to play it again