Staff: Wakazashi

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Staff: Wakazashi

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Josh wrote:I mean I never really took orders, I kinda always did what I thought was a good idea. Hence why when you (Logan) shot called at that destard fight vs hz I didn’t listen to you crying about no one dumping bc I was ressing people. Then you proceeded to rage mute yourself and my buddy dan who came back for that day shot called and we won the fight lol. Scary how someone who never played with 95% of the guys in call had more respect given to him than you. Must say something about the shot caller.
He sounds gay.

Must be the reason for everyone in kvg "listening" to him. :lol:
Oh dude you’d love the convo we are having now in discord lol, it’s pretty gay. I love it.
Attachments
im-not-gay-but-id-shred-that-anus-until-it-11594590.png
im-not-gay-but-id-shred-that-anus-until-it-11594590.png (220.68 KiB) Viewed 3372 times
Josh, Maloskies and Bama like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:I haven't shotcalled for months, its all josh vander and kika nowadays
I guess training is a good thing.... Out of the shotcaller's I've heard in recent demise times you are one of the best if not the best, but I guess to make the competition seem better you have to get on their level?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Maloskies wrote:I haven't shotcalled for months, its all josh vander and kika nowadays
I guess training is a good thing.... Out of the shotcaller's I've heard in recent demise times you are one of the best if not the best, but I guess to make the competition seem better you have to get on their level?
Every shot caller we have in kvg is better than any of the shot callers we face on demise (besides maybe Bile and Calamity, when they were here).
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
A statue was put up near brit gate to honor our great leader and one of the best callers in uo.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Every shot caller we have in kvg is better than any of the shot callers we face on demise (besides maybe Bile and Calamity, when they were here).
Reefer calls much better than Calamity. Cal's people know exactly how he plays tho, so they act accordingly.
Lucifall
Josh

Post by Josh »

Legacy wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I guess training is a good thing.... Out of the shotcaller's I've heard in recent demise times you are one of the best if not the best, but I guess to make the competition seem better you have to get on their level?
Reefer calls much better than Calamity. Cal's people know exactly how he plays tho, so they act accordingly.
Hmm, idk about Reefer's calling, he never called around me. I just know the one's who gave us the most trouble on here were bile/calamity. Reefer could be a good caller without the backbone of players who are able to understand/listen to him (i.e. the language barrier).
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

That's the fun of it. Would be too easy with a perfect team. ;)
Lucifall
Josh

Post by Josh »

Legacy wrote:That's the fun of it. Would be too easy with a perfect team. ;)
that's fair but people usually shoot for the realm of winning being a possibility.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
that's fair but people usually shoot for the realm of winning being a possibility.
Last time I actually played in coms with loop and called we won, we were also out numbered. This was awhile ago against HZ. Not sure when the last time I actually gave a shit about winning though, kinda lost interest. Just waiting for pest to relaunch so I can enjoy myself again for maybe atleast 6 months again lol.

I think Brunus recorded the fights too, could be wrong.
Tempest and Rakka like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
Josh wrote:
Last time I actually played in coms with loop and called we won, we were also out numbered. This was awhile ago against HZ. Not sure when the last time I actually gave a shit about winning though, kinda lost interest. Just waiting for pest to relaunch so I can enjoy myself again for maybe atleast 6 months again lol.

I think Brunus recorded the fights too, could be wrong.
Fair, i can't speak about the hz/loop fights. Idk about pest man, it looks like the same ol' bullshit that old pest was.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

One feature I'm excited about is being able to SS while having a spell up and not losing that spell lol.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I thought pest was ok but the admin was a complete fuckin retard
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:One feature I'm excited about is being able to SS while having a spell up and not losing that spell lol.
He jailed you for defending me when I got accused of speedhacking. Lol.....
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

zulu2401 wrote:
Reefer wrote:One feature I'm excited about is being able to SS while having a spell up and not losing that spell lol.
He jailed you for defending me when I got accused of speedhacking. Lol.....
We'll see how it goes this time around lol. I'll be there at launch on the 1st. I love starting a fresh server where everyone has shit items lol.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Just like my comment and shut up