Staff: Wakazashi

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Staff: Wakazashi

Post by zulu2401 »

I searched for this topic and found nothing. Why the fuck has this not been brought to attention? You guys just don't care for something this imbalanced? I'm embarrassed to say I lost 8 straight fights to Anthony file and he literally did nothing but Mini heal and wakazashi out damaging me and there's absolutely no way to heal through it. Protection is too slow to fight it. Get to testing and nerf this shit you fuckin impudent retards.
Vitek-

Re: Staff: Wakazashi

Post by Vitek- »

I bitched about this months ago. You're just crying now because you died 1v1 to file AGAIN LOL. Look how triggered you are you ran right to the boards XD
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
pimpinez, Duke, Rakka and 2 others like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

LOL! I knew it wouldn't be long. Shit is broken for real but don't cry.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Duque and Vitek- like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Plus why are you at home dying to file? Don't you work?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Loler

Post by Loler »

I killed him in protection. And i was on foot vs him too.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Duke and royal kapero2 like this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Loler wrote:I killed him in protection. And i was on foot vs him too.
nice man
Buguei likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's been about 3 months since I bothered to even log in. It was broken then. Still broken so why hasn't anyone bothered to fix it? Yea right loler. Keep dreamin
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Clearly hz hasn't improved at group fights. Good job
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I killed him without hands. Check video!
Maloskies likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

It has been brought up to attention. Multiple times. Apparently Eos is gone, tho.
Lucifall
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

New demise sick.: fear of wakazashi.

WTS Wakizashi sc-0 hml 46 dci 15 ssi 25
Bad Religion likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

EOS quit
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Mouths full of delusions filled the whole thread.
I don't want to listen to the most of the people pvping here, since all they do is ganking me.
People are racing themselves with farming shit, and I've been using the same suit for 5 years.
Didn't you die to me?
Make a pass, to a guy that has UO math formulas at his fingertips.
You ask me what I want, I want more epic kills,
Ask anyone else, he will want more OP stuff.
Nobody said that UO would be easy, you gotta have common sense, ignorants lose here.
Wakizashi, melee attacks in general suck, if you die to it, you surely die to range attacks as well, so why don't you whine for your lack of skill? I could find ten kills of zulu in my videos under 2 mins. The dingbat accused me of scripting, and when I forgot to put healing from soulstone, I still got em.
For some players ganking is a receipt, but I usually prove my enemies that ganking takes a skill. Why did you run when your partner had died?
Oh god, when you're crying, you act like the wind blows in your eyes, but your eyes have been salty already. Basta.
There are not many players I respect. I split them from the rabble dropping random spells at me.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Doesn't KvG have a character named Wakizashi, I heard it was their guild leader? ^_^

They also have Mustapha who is one of the 4 people currently trying to copy me yet failing miserably. It sure was funny watching him try to swing at his nightmare (lol) when I was already a screen away.

Anyways, I've never played OSI and have no clue how FW worked during this era. I'll keep playing the template as I see fit though so long as it's viable.
Last edited by Anthony File on March 1st, 2018, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duke, Duque, Tempest and 2 others like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The only person close to as good as me in protection is Joey but I've killed tons of people in protection. People don't know how to play when their scripts don't disrupt big spells.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Duque likes this.