Staff: Wakazashi

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
DG

Re: Staff: Wakazashi

Post by DG »

Kapero first introduced the ever-existing special move FW to Demise.But FW Trick which uses your own pet as a trigger, came to Banana and Ariel's mind after they watched kapero's video.Then other dexxers saw and began to give it a try.
Actually Its not relevant who used the Trick for the first time.My point is, current casting mechanics make FW strong.Insane TP let fast mages approach their foes too quickly and easily.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The mechanic itself is broken, casting has nothing to do with it being broken or more broken. Casting itself sucks though.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

It's a product of other shitty mechanics/exploits that have been begged to be corrected, but 1 hz said they were fine so eos ignored it.
Bingo

Post by Bingo »

Anthony File wrote:Doesn't KvG have a character named Wakizashi, I heard it was their guild leader? ^_^

They also have Mustapha who is one of the 4 people currently trying to copy me yet failing miserably. It sure was funny watching him try to swing at his nightmare (lol) when I was already a screen away.

Anyways, I've never played OSI and have no clue how FW worked during this era. I'll keep playing the template as I see fit though so long as it's viable.
I just tested the wep because I have all combat skills 120 on my tactics mage. Yes I failed on my nightmare because I do not need script hotkey to teleport enemy dismount and hit my pet. Thats why. My accs are 4000 days old and my name is not Mustapha so I didnt copy your shitty template to play with it also you're too jealous about the wakizashi I made. You begged me to buy it however I will trash it when its fixed. You're crap :salt:
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bingo wrote: I just tested the wep because I have all combat skills 120 on my tactics mage. Yes I failed on my nightmare because I do not need script hotkey to teleport enemy dismount and hit my pet. Thats why. My accs are 4000 days old and my name is not Mustapha so I didnt copy your shitty template to play with it also you're too jealous about the wakizashi I made. You begged me to buy it however I will trash it when its fixed. You're crap :salt:

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/ext ... height=489

Looks like Mustapha to me, anyways it was a nice lucky 3-Mod burn but in no way did I 'beg' for your weapon. I asked to buy it, and gave you two offers. Once you declined, then saying that you were going to use it I left you be lol.
Obviously you do need a script to land it, because you sure weren't hitting anything from a over screen away. I'm not sure what your account age has to do with anything either, but that's awesome! :roll:
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Lol, guards!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Demise.

We should all just find exploits like this and abuse them more often in PvP.

The server is already broken enough as it is.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Demise.

I see u joined STUN after that failure of a guild REBL never took off, what was it you told me last week about people who don't run their own guilds? Oh yeah I remember now, you said their "weak bitches who take orders". The irony of seeing you in STUN like 3 days later is rather amusing.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:

I see u joined STUN after that failure of a guild REBL never took off, what was it you told me last week about people who don't run their own guilds? Oh yeah I remember now, you said their "weak bitches who take orders". The irony of seeing you in STUN like 3 days later is rather amusing.
I'm in STUN and still don't/won't take orders from anyone.

I'm here to play the game and enjoy myself.

I wont have another dude who I don't know bossing me around telling me to do what HE wants me to do.

Keep on taking orders from Malo though, you're his puppet after-all.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I haven't shotcalled for months, its all josh vander and kika nowadays
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

I'm in STUN and still don't/won't take orders from anyone.

I'm here to play the game and enjoy myself.

I wont have another dude who I don't know bossing me around telling me to do what HE wants me to do.

Keep on taking orders from Malo though, you're his puppet after-all.
And this is why ur a fucking retard, u think it makes u a tough guy to not listen to calls but in reality it just makes ur a useless guildmate and a fucking retard.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I mean I never really took orders, I kinda always did what I thought was a good idea. Hence why when you (Logan) shot called at that destard fight vs hz I didn’t listen to you crying about no one dumping bc I was ressing people. Then you proceeded to rage mute yourself and my buddy dan who came back for that day shot called and we won the fight lol. Scary how someone who never played with 95% of the guys in call had more respect given to him than you. Must say something about the shot caller.

Also, it’s crazy how you say these things with Zulu, Reefer, Kolby and Bile’s dick taste fresh along your lips.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Josh wrote:I mean I never really took orders, I kinda always did what I thought was a good idea. Hence why when you (Logan) shot called at that destard fight vs hz I didn’t listen to you crying about no one dumping bc I was ressing people. Then you proceeded to rage mute yourself and my buddy dan who came back for that day shot called and we won the fight lol. Scary how someone who never played with 95% of the guys in call had more respect given to him than you. Must say something about the shot caller.
He sounds gay.

Must be the reason for everyone in kvg "listening" to him. :lol:
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote:
Josh wrote:I mean I never really took orders, I kinda always did what I thought was a good idea. Hence why when you (Logan) shot called at that destard fight vs hz I didn’t listen to you crying about no one dumping bc I was ressing people. Then you proceeded to rage mute yourself and my buddy dan who came back for that day shot called and we won the fight lol. Scary how someone who never played with 95% of the guys in call had more respect given to him than you. Must say something about the shot caller.
He sounds gay.

Must be the reason for everyone in kvg "listening" to him. :lol:
Oh dude you’d love the convo we are having now in discord lol, it’s pretty gay. I love it.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'm sure it is.