Staff: Wakazashi

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

Re: Staff: Wakazashi

Post by Loler »

Vitek would mop the floor with you so no need throwing my name around saying I would duel for him. The last person I dueled for was Aeyko and that was over 10 years ago.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Vitek would mop the floor with you so no need throwing my name around saying I would duel for him. The last person I dueled for was Aeyko and that was over 10 years ago.
rofl ur fucking retard, why does vitek run from me eveyrtime in the field? He is fucking garbage and of all the people on this shard who can beat me in a duel vitek aint on that list.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vander Nars wrote:
Loler wrote:Vitek would mop the floor with you so no need throwing my name around saying I would duel for him. The last person I dueled for was Aeyko and that was over 10 years ago.
rofl ur fucking retard, why does vitek run from me eveyrtime in the field? He is fucking garbage and of all the people on this shard who can beat me in a duel vitek aint on that list.
Or anyone's list for that matter.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
Were your parents retarded, cuz you sure are special.
They must have been.....

..... here it is early Friday morning and I am replying to you on a gaming forum
FML

Anyway
Since Donald wants to have teachers carry guns I was thinking instead of you delivering pizza you could put your military experience to better use

If you decide to do this find out if librarians will be allowed to use silencers
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Were your parents retarded, cuz you sure are special.
They must have been.....

..... here it is early Friday morning and I am replying to you on a gaming forum
FML

Anyway
Since Donald wants to have teachers carry guns I was thinking instead of you delivering pizza you could put your military experience to better use

If you decide to do this find out if librarians will be allowed to use silencers
That was my go-to pick up line. Guess you didn't get it lol
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: That was my go-to pick up line.
This explains a lot
Like your wife had to have lost a bet
It’s the only explanation
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Wakazashi is broken as fuck bro xd
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
This explains a lot
Nah I just said hey can you fit this in your mouth
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:
This explains a lot

She didn't smile and say to you ............do you know the reason why they call him the "Best Man" ?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Bama wrote:
This explains a lot

She didn't smile and say to you ............do you know the reason why they call him the "Best Man" ?
No but she fucked a bridesmaid
Bama likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

Wakazashi was never considered as a pvp weapon until Chinese player first came up with the idea of FW Trick and brought it to fields.Since then,dexxers got more sense of existence in field fights and looks more attractive.
However, FW Trick can be countered easily.Its not so hard to stay one single tile away from short legged dexxers.
But It seems to be a different story if FW Trick is combined with fast casting.Precast explosion,head blocking TP,FW,EB,then TP,FW,EB and so forth...For mage opponents,it looks GG.Too fast casting and insane TP make FW overwhelming.
Anthony File's playstyle is reckless and he is new to this tactic.When this tactic is completely mastered and developed,things may turn interesting.
Wakazashi OP?Maybe.
Wakazashi in mage's hand?Holy shit:D
Josh

Post by Josh »

DG wrote:Wakazashi was never considered as a pvp weapon until Chinese player first came up with the idea of FW Trick and brought it to fields.Since then,dexxers got more sense of existence in field fights and looks more attractive.
However, FW Trick can be countered easily.Its not so hard to stay one single tile away from short legged dexxers.
But It seems to be a different story if FW Trick is combined with fast casting.Precast explosion,head blocking TP,FW,EB,then TP,FW,EB and so forth...For mage opponents,it looks GG.Too fast casting and insane TP make FW overwhelming.
Anthony File's playstyle is reckless and he is new to this tactic.When this tactic is completely mastered and developed,things may turn interesting.
Wakazashi OP?Maybe.
Wakazashi in mage's hand?Holy shit:D
So it’s broken in both instances. Obviously script monkeying makes all of this more pervasive. The first person I saw use it was Madara but I think Baboon did it at the same time almost (not sure). But I think they should make it how osi had it. I’m not sure if you could hit your pet or and do or you hit the enemy, however, it’s only supposed to do 20-50 damage (depending on bush or ninja skill) and it’s only supposed to be 2 consecutive hits rather than like 10 consecutive hits (I think that’s the current number). I think it should also have to hit a player so that dci/wep skills matters.
zulu2401 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

https://youtu.be/bUM100MeSUI?t=4m22s

I used it first (On demise) !! And I came up with this idea myself
But people could start using it simultaneously.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Kapero was the first on demise to use it
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:Kapero was the first on demise to use it
Just not well. Chuckles/uchira/baboon improved it, Anthony almost has perfected the best way to abuse it. (Still lost 1v1 in terra bc he doesn't understand how monster aggro works and got too greedy) Also, I told chuckles to run what Anthony is running 5 months ago, but you know chuckles, still wasn't cheesy enough for the kid.

On a tact mage it is devasting for 1v1s with a good enough suit. On a non-mage it is manageable and not too op imo. So if we can find a way to make it worse for mages, I think it would be in an ok place.

We all understand though right that this is just another product of the current exploits they allow of having a cu with 0 taming/lore. Without that exploit this template wouldn't exist or be nearly as effective.