KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:
Josh wrote:
Kuye wrote:now your kvg team consists of : servos LOL, and people who scammed me... and deborah the angel
Servos barely plays, only person I know that you’ve claimed scammed you was havoc (idk the story), other than that we have some pretty cool people.

You claim we are all scammers but we are not, I don’t scam people, if I have anything of yours that I kept by mistake let me know and I’ll give it back.
your wrong, i set up every kill, you were just so far behind you never noticed...........I never asked to join KVG, I quit on Jan 1st 2017 and never looked back... I would not play with servos.
Ur a fucking retard, if the whole guild is trying to catch up to you that means you didnt stick with the group and over extended into the enemies like a fucking moron. Which funny enough thats mainly what I remember about you and jeff.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

no i didnt! i said i gave em them. you said you would replace them and you didnt, so your the liar
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Rakka likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

You didn't set up most kills, trust me I was aware of what you were doing Dylan, Im not saying you never set up kills, but the main person to set up kills was Chadtobad (bc he never misses). If you were the one setting up kills primarily we would have asked you to stay. You got caught out too much and focused random targets instead of playing for the team.
Last edited by Josh on March 24th, 2018, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
Kuye wrote:
Josh wrote:
Servos barely plays, only person I know that you’ve claimed scammed you was havoc (idk the story), other than that we have some pretty cool people.

You claim we are all scammers but we are not, I don’t scam people, if I have anything of yours that I kept by mistake let me know and I’ll give it back.
Joshua never scammed me.
You told me josh and epi scammed you out of crowns of talhesh, what dont you have a fucking backbone and admit the shit u say.
I can give him a crown of talkeesh if he wants one, but from my memory he told me I could keep it bc he had a lot from doing Rikky's. That's not scamming if he gave it to me. Either way I can give him one or pay him the monetary value.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

yeah most the time i played with you guys during winter/Halloween town i was playing hearthstone at the same time, and just letting my dude run around fel with no direction in mind
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:no i didnt! i said i gave em them. you said you would replace them and you didnt, so your the liar
You said they all kvg are scammers and than proceeded to included epi n josh in that list cause you "gave" them a crown each. I think we see the real picture here, you give people items with no expectation of getting it back cause their gifts but once you dont like the person anymore they become "scammers" and you blow up the discord with that bullshit.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

This is the biggest bitch fight I've ever seen. Who cares. We built kvg from the ground up twice with only five fuckin members. Dylan you were at the beginning so stop being a shitbag to everyone. Vander you're like the fresh virgin blonde in the black neighborhood so stop acting like you don't like throbbing hard cock and shake fucking vaginas with each other.
The Silvertiger and kobra like this.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Vanders just a bitch, and has nothing better to do with his life then endlessly talk shit on the forums...........im really just trolling and laughing at this pathetic noob......
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:Vanders just a bitch, and has nothing better to do with his life then endlessly talk shit on the forums...........im really just trolling and laughing at this pathetic noob......
says the guy who cried about his e-girl leaving him on discord.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

i wish she was my e-girl, she became everyones e-girl :(
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:i wish she was my e-girl, she became everyones e-girl :(
Its honestly sad that you dont want better for urself than to sit on uo all day with no friends, u should try making some friends outside of uo.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Ohh, I still work M-F
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Rakka likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander - you're complete shit.
- Zulu knows it, everyone in your guild knows it.
They just keep quiet because that's the "polite" thing to do.

P:S - Miss you Zulu, wish we could play again sometime down the road.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:Vander - you're complete shit.

ill always be better than you so there is that and the fact that you wont even play demise anymore cause we kill you everytime u log in.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:Vander - you're complete shit.

ill always be better than you so there is that and the fact that you wont even play demise anymore cause we kill you everytime u log in.

Please type in English before trying to communicate with me again.

Must be all those burgers stopping the growth of your brain-cells.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.