KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Post by royal kapero2 »

Can we use energy of people from this thread and start bitching about broken casting cause competetive shards will make many ppl quit at least for a month.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Can we use energy of people from this thread and start bitching about broken casting cause competetive shards will make many ppl quit at least for a month.
I've been bitching about casting for months, Mr. Kapero.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Josh wrote:Mr. Kapero.
huh
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote:
Josh wrote:Mr. Shitpero.
huh
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Hey Mental Health is not something you should make fun of you ignorent delusional fuck. Way to be just a complete fucking asshole, everyone sees you as you are.

All your team knows how to do is bully and kick people when they are down.

If you recall, me and zulu and Malo used to run this server by ourselves. We single handedly stood up to the hz zerg, demoralized them and chased them off the server

You may have heard the stories, we are legends for live. You weren't even alive yet youngling, but they used to show up at every spawn. @Maloskies @Zulu
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Arden

Post by Arden »

Kuye wrote:Hey Mental Health is not something you should make fun of you ignorent delusional fuck. Way to be just a complete fucking asshole, everyone sees you as you are.

If you recall, me and zulu and Malo used to run this server by ourselves. We single handedly stood up to the hz zerg, demoralized them and chased them off the server

You may have heard the stories, we are legends for live. You weren't even alive yet youngling, but they used to show up at every spawn. @Maloskies @Zulu
Yah I was on OSI where the real players play.

Tell me more Runuosuperstar
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:Hey Mental Health is not something you should make fun of you ignorent delusional fuck. Way to be just a complete fucking asshole, everyone sees you as you are.

You enjoy making up stories dont you?
Josh

Post by Josh »

I wouldn’t say you guys ran them off the server, they were running pretty deep until nwo/kvg first alliance
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

They used to show up at EVERY spawn for years, ask older players they will recall the tyranny.

Also, KVG is starting to die out now, cause im making them rage log everytime I kill them.
Its a cycle that starts with a single death, a loss of 6-12k, then they logout, leave voice, and then other members are like, yo f this s***, no ones in voice, so they logout, and the cycle repeats.

The moral to the story is people hate dying to the hands of my "IRRELEVENT" "weak" "noob" ass, so their entire guilds dies.

Thats why im on top, and always will be, I told you sons of bitches, no matter what team im on they will win.

45 spawns and counting, I HAVE NOT gotten raided by KVG scum or Hz Scum

yes vander, i like giving my sometimes inaccurate story interpretations.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Anyway, i'm done talking shit to you guys
Believe it or not I actually like all you guys except servos, and kinda havoc for not returning my shit
but since he blocked me on discord, i have no way of returning his shit.... SO W/E.

much love, and i look forward to getting you guys alone ;)

keep them pouches trapped! ;))
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Josh

Post by Josh »

Don't know of anyone rage-quitting bc of you but sure buddy.
I don't check spawns, I'm lazy.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

dont undermine what i say josh, learn some goddamn respect.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kuye wrote:dont undermine what i say josh, learn some goddamn respect.
My bad dude.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Thank you for proving things to laugh about in discord Dylan.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

thanks man, i always liked you ;) (talking to Josh and Ignoring Ardeen)

I can explain what is happening. IE--> KVG death

They are taking preventive measures, because they hate dying to my shitty teleport script.
They are combating it by just not logging in.
The people like Adren, and Vander will not login, unless they have a "Daddy" like you(Joshy), Malo (Tylurr) or Havoc(billy the bitch).
They will play if they have 4-5 times the number of players Per Dylan. (if that makes scene)
Josh and Malo are the real "daddys", havoc can cross heal really well cus his 20 flat ping
Off-Mode is just strong, cause archers can heal up to 320 damage every 10 seconds
Last edited by Kuye on March 26th, 2018, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN