KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:1. Learn to count.
2. All I see is the guy who records dying.
3. And random people coming into trap.
4. Had to mute video, what is it, music of poor black/white poser American kids who beg for a better life, but they are too worthless to give anything to the world?
It was actually 2 v 2 v 10

LOL

why dont you post our 2v2 , raspy and me owned you guys, then you guys called 3 loops to make it 2v5

and he was on high.

or any fight I took part, cause i won every fight if i remember correctly.

On last idoc 3 hz stealtvers + 8 kvgs vs me and dom, arden died and another kvg and you guys couldnt res them
I love how you lie to urself, hz was attacking kvg at that idoc. You left dom to die over and over, frankly ur fucking useless.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

He crashed. Not my fault you need to ally with hz or loop or whatever to kill bad ping players
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Kapero crashed and died LOL!
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

royal kapero2 wrote: and he was on high.
LOL
Josh

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:1. Learn to count.
2. All I see is the guy who records dying.
3. And random people coming into trap.
4. Had to mute video, what is it, music of poor black/white poser American kids who beg for a better life, but they are too worthless to give anything to the world?
It was actually 2 v 2 v 10

LOL

why dont you post our 2v2 , raspy and me owned you guys, then you guys called 3 loops to make it 2v5

and he was on high.

or any fight I took part, cause i won every fight if i remember correctly.

On last idoc 3 hz stealtvers + 8 kvgs vs me and dom, arden died and another kvg and you guys couldnt res them
1. I know how to count, i asked malo who he thought was there, that’s why there are question marks besides people like mentos.
2. I don’t edit out all my deaths like you do kiddo. Also sometimes people die doing useful shit. You just die being useless kapero
3. It’s called choke fighting retard, I know since you’re basically only a demise script monkey like everyone else you have no concept of what that is but let me teach you something, you trap people when you choke fighting. If you weren’t an absolute retard then you might get that.
4. That’s racist, you don’t have to like my music, but you calling these black rappers poor is a joke, you’re from fucking Poland, you’re not exactly a rich country.

It wasn’t a 2v2v10. Capitalizing on people getting separated from their group is the point of choke fighting. Then again you’re a retard so I wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I wasn’t present at the raspy+kapero fight, so I didn’t record it...? Why didn’t you?

90% of the fights you’ve been in that I’ve been in you’ve lost and we’re useless, that includes when you were in req, hz and 1410.

The idoc? You mean the one where we had 9 total if you count havoc who was afk the whole time and count pink who was on a stealthers looting vs atleast 8 Chn (Artemis, banana, cyclops, king baboon, lusiya, stealth archer dude who wears red I forgot his name, Jeff, network), 2 1410 (you and dom), 2 Stun (him and grifo), 2 hz (sparky and him), 2 Loop (Jeff and Dylan).
You mean the 16 v 9? Where we only had 7 pvpers total? You mean the one where we killed you so many times you allied the whole server? You mean the one where we got most of the stuff from the idoc bc we pulled you off the idoc and it dropped? We never allied with anyone that fight, we tried to ally with you when hz was zerging us but then we wiped them without you, then the whole server allied vs kvg, yet again... I recorded, I didn’t edit it bc I’m lazy, but I recorded it.

I don’t record all the time anyhow, this is the first time in awhile bc people actually decided to fight us for more than 5 minutes.
Last edited by Josh on March 22nd, 2018, 9:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
zulu2401 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Let's set up a real duel, so you guys quit spamming forums with lame videos, it looks like its guild fight cause loop + kvg is allied right? and you summon harries at 2 am cause you are too scared to make it in a time where everyone plays?
If you want real duels we will gladly oblige with the only real way to show skill 3v3 scribe med mages, no alchy, no archers, no necros, no chiv, no spellweaving, yes potions, just pure mages without the gimpyness. I know, I know you’ll claim 4000 ping or some shit but somehow you run faster than everyone still, so lemme know kiddo, pure mage 3v3s (scribe, med, mage, eval, anat/wrestle, resist) or nah?

We’ve summoned a harries publicly in the demise discord pvp chat during like 4-7 on central multiple times in the last 3 weeks...

We haven’t allied Loop?
Last edited by Josh on March 22nd, 2018, 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zulu2401 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:and what he offered for a duel? and why i killed him 100% even last week i killed him 1v1 and any time on my melee, and i put ari on duel for laughs to destroy his suit + i was healing him with bandages then i experienced a huge lag spike, plus duel was corrupted illegal wisps and why you wipe your mouth with dylan, he refused to join kvg? and i got a pm if i could join kvg from shadow. I laugh out loud at posts like yours
Who the fuck is shadow?
zulu2401 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote: arden died and another kvg and you guys couldnt res them
I am aware I almost never die...

But thanks for remembering the one time i died that week.

Watch the video, I die maybe 2-3 times? Last 2 with no resources. And some how I made 200k in insurance on that fight. You guys ever put gold on your pvpers so you don’t lose your suits?

I don’t ...
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Quadra post, did I stomp on the opposition?

But wait, I can't exactly call you my competition because you are some non factor players that build houses next to IDOC in order to hide from my two men army. Well done. But I've never been a snake in the house, do yourselves a favour and demolish all those houses you own at the gate, so maybe I won't need to remember your every single death cause you will start fighting instead of hiding from every fight. Like I said on discord, the most retarded kids I pick on are kvgs since SEGA quit. Imagine a handicapped, clumsy kid in the school that no one wants to have him in a team game, and he gets picked as last. Multiply it by 30 and you have kvg.
You reject my duel because my moves are precise, and if there's an obstacle named a no name [kvg], he is insta annihilated, tho your team consists in 50% of hilarious nwo kids who pretend that they play archers, so how is that we are not equal, you unskilled noobs are easily shattered. With your every dodge, I assert my dominance.
Tempest likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Quadra post, did I stomp on the opposition?

But wait, I can't exactly call you my competition because you are some non factor players that build houses next to IDOC in order to hide from my two men army. Well done. But I've never been a snake in the house, do yourselves a favour and demolish all those houses you own at the gate, so maybe I won't need to remember your every single death cause you will start fighting instead of hiding from every fight. Like I said on discord, the most retarded kids I pick on are kvgs since SEGA quit. Imagine a handicapped, clumsy kid in the school that no one wants to have him in a team game, and he gets picked as last. Multiply it by 30 and you have kvg.
You reject my duel because my moves are precise, and if there's an obstacle named a no name [kvg], he is insta annihilated, tho your team consists in 50% of hilarious nwo kids who pretend that they play archers, so how is that we are not equal, you unskilled noobs are easily shattered. With your every dodge, I assert my dominance.
Was responding to each of your separate posts, so i replied to each statement you made.

Also damn dude, even the cripple kids didn't want you? :[

Duel? so much skill to click mortal 8 times in a row. I don't duel on shit mechanic servers like demise, sorry? I offered a 3v3 with mages, you dodging that? classic script monkey tactic. Just go ahead dude cry and write in your diary about how the kvg cripple bully gang just picks on young innocent polish Kapero.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:Quadra post, did I stomp on the opposition?

I accept ur duel offer, mage vs mage let me know when.
Josh likes this.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

I wish I had a solid connection like you Josh, my game is soo much more choppy and less smooth.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

*sighs*

Cowboy mages? That's how I see the fight in which you propose twisted rules. Dodge as hard as you want. But If not my archer, then I will be carrying on my melee. If not the official duel, then I will get you again, because like a boss, I have already sent you to outer space. So let me know if you can bear your health point decrease.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

royal kapero2 wrote:*sighs*

Cowboy mages? That's how I see the fight in which you propose twisted rules. Dodge as hard as you want. But If not my archer, then I will be carrying on my melee. If not the official duel, then I will get you again, because like a boss, I have already sent you to outer space. So let me know if you can bear your health point decrease.
1v1 mage duel? let me know when ur ready.
kobra

Post by kobra »