KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:I carried kvg all year before I left, the only active players were me and Logan. I can actually get kills and raid people 1v5....you can't do shit but get one spell on someone your team dismounts
ROFL u carried kvg? in what fucking delusional world did this happen? ur fucking garbage dylan, you and jeff never listen to target calls and yall always 2 or 3 screens away fucking off like a bunch of retards and instead of being with the group.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Y'all suck so bad you made your guild leader and zulu quit
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

You sir are a retard me and Logan were the only ones playing everyday
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Tempest likes this.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

I was busy killing the enemy's while you were scratching your ass
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Unlike you dylan people get bored/tired of uo and take breaks, not everyone relies on uo to have friends and girlfriends.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kuye wrote:I left kvg on Jaunary 1st 2017 cause I was sick of hearing you Arden and Josh cry everyday
I wasn't playing demise on January 1st 2017. I quit way before that, I played when Toke/Jim were the leaders/shotcallers and quit like a month after the transition to Chuckles and Malo, also I barely talked in Mumble back then (we didn't use discord then). Arden and Vander were not in the guild at the time. I then played Ultima Shards, UOF, Mondain's Legacy, then Pest, then after Pest I came back to Demise around June or August of 2017. When I came back we had very few people: Logan, Malo, Zulu, Chuckles, Arden, DJ, Chadtobad, Venom and Vander. That's about all we had who logged in on any consistent basis, you were in NWO at the time. So I think your timeline is a little off and don't blame me for you leaving the guild to join NWO. I didn't meet Arden and Vander until I came back around June/August.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Ok I threw your name in there, they were so depressing lost every fight and would only play when Daddy Malo was on.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

My point is simple Vanders not even relevant neer has been never will be
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:My point is simple Vanders not even relevant neer has been never will be
more relevant than you ever been.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I think Vander is under estimated.
Vander Nars likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

This is a good thread.
Lucifall
Tempest, Maloskies and Josh like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:Ok I threw your name in there, they were so depressing lost every fight and would only play when Daddy Malo was on.
aka u lie and make shit up, just how u lie and make up shit about kvg being scammers.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Kuye wrote:I carried kvg all year before I left
Eh?

You were very helpful, but carrying is a bit strong unless you mean you carried all of the Hispanics at spawns. That was indeed a rough patch, but kvg survived.

Concerning the idoc: I was there as well, kind of like a neutral party, sorta. I noticed you mentioned the Hz surge. They held the idoc for a good 30 minutes. CHN held it longer than anyone, but when it dropped the street sweepers swept up the trash and collected a lot of loot. I also then placed a house.

Thank you for all of the empty bottles (over 2000) and the new house spot(18x16, probably could have gotten 18x17). I had been looking for a large house location all over fel and this fit the memo.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

imo i carried it and kept it alive, i was the only player in discord, by myself....such is life, no matter what guild i play with I end up in discord by myself for hours....:( maybe im the problem????

anyway nothing can protect you from my shitty teleport script that hardly ever works...
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

yall suck if your complaining about my 1 script I have that has a success rate of about 40%
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN