KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Kuye

Re: KvG vs Loop/Req vs 1410 in Tera Keep

Post by Kuye »

and for the record DEBora loved me first

dis is from last year </3
Debs loved me first.png
Debs loved me first.png (83.25 KiB) Viewed 2259 times
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I like you Dylan but you were actually pretty useless in team fights unless you were on a necro mage. You got mostly negative feedback when you started playing solo during like 100% of field fights? You're acting like Anthony right now lol. You guys don't impress anyone during fights. Playing shit with broken mechanics is like being the smartest fuckin retard.
Vander Nars and Josh like this.
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

nope, i got like every kill in group fights, and if i didnt get the kill, i set it up with a parablow, or a moving mortal. alot of the time idd catch the enemys and stun them, and it gave you guys a chance to catch up.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

you still owe me 1/3 of a sash zulu!
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

now your kvg team consists of : servos LOL, and people who scammed me... and deborah the angel
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Josh

Post by Josh »

So, that’s not true at all Dylan, you didn’t set up most kills. Shit we used to complain bc you’d tele into 8 people by yourself. I’m not saying you’ve never set up a single kill but you weren’t the primary guy. Also, I got a ton of kills bc most of nwo people at the time I used lightning at the end of my combo instead of ma fb so I did 20 damage while all of your ma’s Just stacked.

You obviously didn’t carry us hard enough bc we told you no to being in the guild after nwo disbanded.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kuye wrote:now your kvg team consists of : servos LOL, and people who scammed me... and deborah the angel
Servos barely plays, only person I know that you’ve claimed scammed you was havoc (idk the story), other than that we have some pretty cool people.

You claim we are all scammers but we are not, I don’t scam people, if I have anything of yours that I kept by mistake let me know and I’ll give it back.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

As josh said, I know I talked about your overextending before anyone started giving Logan crap over the same thing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Josh wrote:
Kuye wrote:now your kvg team consists of : servos LOL, and people who scammed me... and deborah the angel
Servos barely plays, only person I know that you’ve claimed scammed you was havoc (idk the story), other than that we have some pretty cool people.

You claim we are all scammers but we are not, I don’t scam people, if I have anything of yours that I kept by mistake let me know and I’ll give it back.
Joshua never scammed me.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You can have my sash dylan but I'mma use scissors on it before I give it to ya
Josh likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Mana regen lrc bandages lol
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

sure, sounds good to me, the scissors wont work tho...
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

Josh wrote:

your wrong, i set up every kill, you were just so far behind you never noticed...........I never asked to join KVG, I quit on Jan 1st 2017 and never looked back... I would not play with servos.
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Kuye

Post by Kuye »

i think you werent even born yet joshy
DylanSD#1497

The Real DEAL-AN
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Kuye wrote:
Josh wrote:

Joshua never scammed me.
You told me josh and epi scammed you out of crowns of talhesh, what dont you have a fucking backbone and admit the shit u say.