Thieves on demise?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Mabus

Thieves on demise?

Post by Mabus »

Are there any thieves sneaking around champs stealing scrolls?
Who are some of the best?
Calvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Re: Thieves on demise?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Nope
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

II is the best thief out there prabobly... then you have A^R (?) and D*A guilds trying to steal things occasionally. There was also... someone called....Lampiado (?), i remember he stole a fair amount of uninsured saws when i took them to fire with me by mistake.

There are thiefs, but they have a hard life here on Demise as many spawners are red and can instantly detect them with thunderstorm.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Star room script auto thieves and thieves that just pester and take bag of sendings are about it.
kobra likes this.
retreaux

Post by retreaux »

they're rare
i've been trying to build one myself, got 4 scrolls this week but hard to have much success. weavers are annoying and some of these ninja archers use tracking/detect hidden
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:II is the best thief out there prabobly... then you have A^R (?) and D*A guilds trying to steal things occasionally. There was also... someone called....Lampiado (?), i remember he stole a fair amount of uninsured saws when i took them to fire with me by mistake.

There are thiefs, but they have a hard life here on Demise as many spawners are red and can instantly detect them with thunderstorm.
II is a big ole cry baby, I remember revealing that cry baby at h-town and her coming on the forums crying about multi clienting and trying to get me ban. It was so funny watching her try to enforce her "understanding" of the multi client rules and cry endless when the admins didnt ban me.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Vander Nars wrote:
Alvin wrote:II is the best thief out there prabobly... then you have A^R (?) and D*A guilds trying to steal things occasionally. There was also... someone called....Lampiado (?), i remember he stole a fair amount of uninsured saws when i took them to fire with me by mistake.

II is a big ole cry baby, I remember revealing that cry baby at h-town and her coming on the forums crying about multi clienting and trying to get me ban. It was so funny watching her try to enforce her "understanding" of the multi client rules and cry endless when the admins didnt ban me.
What about banning you for:
- Persuading demise members to play on differend shard.
- Insulting people on forum, discord, game.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

kobra wrote: What about banning you for:

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 045#p97400
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kobra

Post by kobra »

Bama wrote:
kobra wrote: What about banning you for:

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 045#p97400
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

-Did vander ever convince people to play on a different server? I think I convinced him more than anything. Also it's not illegal to do as long you don't do it within forums or on the server.
-Insulting people probably isn't bannable in game. I've been told to kill myself and racial slurs multiples times in game and no action has occurred (granted I didn't report it). Also, insulting on people on discord and forums shouldn't have gameplay implications, 1. discord isn't owned by demise 2. they normally don't in-game ban for insults on forums.
Vander Nars likes this.
The Silvertiger

I think he convinced more people to stay...
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

kobra wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

What about banning you for:
Can i get proof of everyone I convinced to play on a different shard pls? Im sure u have proof and wasnt just running ur mouth right?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:I think he convinced more people to stay...
I tried to convince people to stay at first, I was agaisnt the move up till i seen the writing on the wall. It was clear that my guild was gonna play and either I could go with them or sit here alone for who knows how long. Since iv been back iv done nothing but make fun of people who refuse to come back to demise. Iv also actively tried to bring non demise players over to demise.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I think he convinced more people to stay...
I tried to convince people to stay at first, I was agaisnt the move up till i seen the writing on the wall. It was clear that my guild was gonna play and either I could go with them or sit here alone for who knows how long. Since iv been back iv done nothing but make fun of people who refuse to come back to demise. Iv also actively tried to bring non demise players over to demise.
Demise is a far better server. I experienced first hand the lack of intelligence pestilent staff have to offer. I pooped on their "best" pvper only four days old then I got jailed for "speedhacking." Lol which is fuckin retarded since I had zero software for that installed. They also didn't have any means for detecting a speedhack other than their log for the FPS patcher that shows changes in frame rates. Reefer and blitz got jailed for simply trying to explain to WTF that I had really low ping. No need to hack when people can't catch you anyway. We had a few good large guild vs guild fights but I have never in my uo career seen so many egotistical crybabies until I played there. Took me a whole 30 minutes on forums to get banned for homophobic slurs and about 5 mins in their discord to get banned lol. Motherfuckers were calling Dr. Phil when I was done cuz I hurt their feelings :(