Thieves on demise?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Thieves on demise?

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:Took me a whole 30 minutes on forums to get banned for homophobic slurs and about 5 mins in their discord to get banned lol. Motherfuckers were calling Dr. Phil when I was done cuz I hurt their feelings :(
That's our Zulu
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tbh, Zulu, you are outta hand on your trolling/flaming.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Tbh, Zulu, you are outta hand on your trolling/flaming.
TBH I don't give a shit. If anything a person says on the internet hurts your feeling then you should just swallow a fucking razor blade.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: TBH I don't give a shit. If anything a person says on the internet hurts your feeling then you should just swallow a fucking razor blade.

Such words of wisdom

Thank you oh great leader

That’s our Zulu
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:
TBH I don't give a shit. If anything a person says on the internet hurts your feeling then you should just swallow a fucking razor blade.
Don't buy any razors... else you'll have to follow your own advice. I know Vander hurt you, but it's ok.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Don't buy any razors... else you'll have to follow your own advice. I know Vander hurt you, but it's ok.
Zulu doesn't need razor blades. Zulu shaves with a fucking machete
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: Zulu doesn't need razor blades. Zulu shaves with a fucking machete
Bitchcraft the art of pissing people off by telling them the truth
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 likes this.
Helcaraxë

Post by Helcaraxë »

I was walking around in Luna and I was so afraid of thieves. They are dangerous. :)