Its the poisoning totally broke?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Skrillex

Its the poisoning totally broke?

Post by Skrillex »

Okey guys, i would like to discuss about that for a little, im an old school guy and i always though that best pits duels teamplates was fencing/poison - tactics/mage

Honesty im bad with mages so i always used my warrior teamplate, i won many duels and lost many too, but i really cant understand why 100 poison / parasitic can be cleansed with 1 greater cure pot

Im talking with a guy without EP, and without alchy.

So... Whats wrong with poisoning on demise, is really total useless? Is really broken? Gms are thinking in fix it?

And... I would like to read your opinions and other warrior teamplates for 1v1 - 2v2

Cheers.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
isterico

Re: Its the poisoning totally broke?

Post by isterico »

people have ep. to cure any poison at 100% with ep is mandatory.
i can undestand a point about the cure spell, whose with steam/razor it's automatically detected.

anyway poison now, is osi style (or near to it). just the other bullshits like cushide on templates without taming and other "little" things that unbalance things are heavyer than that.

also, parastic doesn't matter with poisoning. poisoning is for the letal poison level.

also again.. imo there isn't a staff that fix stuff on demise currently. then, it's pointless to ask something about it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Iv made a post about this while back where i provided the changes that osi made to poison skill and cure pots to balance poison skill and make it useful but they dont give a shit about balancing pvp. All we can expect from them is to ignore the pvp community unless it affects Hz(kvg using wildfire on hz).
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

LOL
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
EV

Post by EV »

If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151