[PVP video] Hz mage vs REQ mage

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Raspinator

Re: [PVP video] Hz mage vs REQ mage

Post by Raspinator »

yooo arden is the shit, he knows exactly what i fucking mean I LOVE YOU ARDEN I HAV ENO CLUE WHO TF YOU ARE BUT YOU ARE MY BUDDY BRO lol
Rakka likes this.
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

and epi i got you with char on UOF bro, lets watch how many times i die cus u never learned the only skillful BALANCED way to play UO, but he wont make a char that takes 1 day because he is fucking shit and knows he cant hang<3 i really do love you all but foreal until yall dont use scripts STFU lol
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

yall are like ZULu LOLOL, he sent me 6000 scripts and said this is how you play UO and i will never forget this day when i lost all respect for this whole server<3
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

yall should just make a guild called 24/7 and call it a day HAHAHHAHAHHA
Josh

Post by Josh »

i dont use scripts :/
well i guess i use a get next enemy one, but whatevs, gimme unlimited bars then i wont use it, i'd rather use bars but im not dropping friendly bars for enemy ones :/
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Raspinator wrote:USE no scripts or anything and then see if your good, cus EPI YOU ALWAYS BEEN TRASH LOL, you only alright now cus u got OP GEAR bro, get real kid dont mention me unless you can wear same suite as me and beat me with no scripts kk thanks bro<3
fucking troll
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Raspinator wrote:yall are like ZULu LOLOL, he sent me 6000 scripts and said this is how you play UO and i will never forget this day when i lost all respect for this whole server<3
Correction... I sent you scripts to keep your ass alive because you suck at UO scripts or no scripts. You were just like every other retard that didn't make it in our guild that I tried to teach how to sync dump. Explosion MA FB isn't a sync dump. Don't blame shit on scripts and suits if you won't work to improve it. Also, i base this on the fact you are a moron because a lot of our guys don't use that dumb shit and do just fine.
Bad Religion likes this.
Raspinator

Post by Raspinator »

who ever did explosion ma fireball and said it was a sync not fucking me retard, and first of all i didnt even play at all when u sent me the scripts i literally just started demise, you want me to literally put my old profile in here bro and show you that literally you dont play the game, all you do is WRITE ON FORUMS, you wait all day for osmeone to post bro, 1776 posts LOLOLOL proves my point, and no im not gonna improve my shit because like i said 'there is no balance on demise' never in history of UO was casting like this, like this is not even accurate to the real game HAHAHAHAAHahaha, and you say im BAD....... but i didnt come from an era where you fight monsters and shit bro, all i do is pvp so you try and go from Real uo, to when they killed UO period the end................... like yall put alot of effort to fight the same 40 players everyday and i am actually sad for that, most time i ever spent was hmmmm 2 days to play, so i wouild be mad to if i wasted my time here as well, sorry man UOR only UO in history of free servers, OSI creators come to the servers and support them like therer is no arguement for a non accurate server with GMS that are players just is what it is, i feel bad yall spend decades on here<3 GET SOME
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Zulu sent you scripts because he thought you were like every other dogshit player on here that wouldnt be any good without them. Our best players rarely use any scripts and purely rely on synching and strats. You are coming at the wrong guild my dude.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Fine with me - silver tiger - for his friends (he got none) a heroic bola thrower, for everyone else - a cringy master, I let him lived, he would have wasted my weapon's durability
noob [kvg] - zulu2401, He introduced target sharing script and never succeeded in syncing. He trolled himself, I guess. Anyway, he had a long journey. From meatbag in hz to a meatbag in kvg.
tamer hoe [REQ] - raspinator, used to talk bag, now just a melly mouth.

So, we are missing only Heavy Smoker.

Also, dunno who copied whose template, but that's hot.

And ya know what, y'all should learn from silvertiger, he carried your alliance.

Plz continue sharing scripts, so I can have more kills.

Wait, what? I put all my stuff into trash barrel and deleted my character!

Here is my offer. I can post a video how I and Mark/April killed 10 msby/loops and stole their coon, but EOS has to recover my account..

Please, I just need to get back my 20 items and I'll show ya how to get outplayed.

Start the movement.

#Ressurect Kapero,
#eos, #everyone.
Please, let me play.

AFK, finished taking shit. :coffee:
Rakka and Bad Religion like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

why cant you play?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bad Religion wrote:Zulu sent you scripts because he thought you were like every other dogshit player on here that wouldnt be any good without them. Our best players rarely use any scripts and purely rely on synching and strats. You are coming at the wrong guild my dude.
I still remember bitching at him to fix his fire and poison resist on his suit cuz he dies to one Necro dump. 6 months later... Still same shit...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:Fine with me
That's not me. All this time you've held this in your heart against me and it's not even me. Smh...

:beathorse:

#No #Eos
#TeamGrits
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

royal kapero2 wrote:Fine with me - silver tiger - for his friends (he got none) a heroic bola thrower, for everyone else - a cringy master, I let him lived, he would have wasted my weapon's durability
noob [kvg] - zulu2401, He introduced target sharing script and never succeeded in syncing. He trolled himself, I guess. Anyway, he had a long journey. From meatbag in hz to a meatbag in kvg.
tamer hoe [REQ] - raspinator, used to talk bag, now just a melly mouth.

So, we are missing only Heavy Smoker.

Also, dunno who copied whose template, but that's hot.

And ya know what, y'all should learn from silvertiger, he carried your alliance.

Plz continue sharing scripts, so I can have more kills.

Wait, what? I put all my stuff into trash barrel and deleted my character!

Here is my offer. I can post a video how I and Mark/April killed 10 msby/loops and stole their coon, but EOS has to recover my account..

Please, I just need to get back my 20 items and I'll show ya how to get outplayed.

Start the movement.

#Ressurect Kapero,
#eos, #everyone.
Please, let me play.

AFK, finished taking shit. :coffee:
I taught silvertiger that even though he brings his pet resing bot to a fight, he can still be somewhat useful if he just bolas 1 dude before he dies.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

:lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."