[PvP Video] 2018 07 18

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne

Re: [PvP Video] 2018 07 18

Post by desalonne »

its always funny to see the guild that recruited 90% of the server to fight 6 of us tell us to "mass recruit" last time we recruited to MATCH your numbers and have even fights, you kids quit the server and retreated to trammel until we bounced to another server for pvp.
Arden

Post by Arden »

@DG i hope that math was just a troll cuz that is just straight retard math.

None of us in KVG (seemingly this has become a KVG vs teleports thread apparently) are saying anything that other guilds haven't already said.

Every guild that pvps has asked for the teleport changes and the special changes. Its just plain boring. It requires no skill, and is the main reason many pvpers avoid this server. Is it beatable ? Yes, you can see me wall 2 scripts and then teleport by hand away from a third.

The excuse to play an archer because of ping, I understand. I ping 150+ and play a mage but I can see why youd want an archer if youre over 150. Dont use the excuse of ping for requring teleport scripts and broken uo mechanics. This is literally the ONLY server that allows teleport specials and the ability to teleport faster than you can run.

Sadly, casting will never get changed here, and that is fine. This servers casting has always been built to allow the average player to feel good about playing a mage. But I just ask we remove teleport specials. Put a 2 sec delay on specials after teleport like most servers have.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

That would be the better and fast change, add a delay to activate weapon ability before teleported. I think It is not hard to develop.
Hucking Fippy and koziar like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tagima wrote:
DG wrote:
Tagima wrote:Need to fix op archers too
A false statement.

I did the calculation not long ago.Check it here:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 4&start=30

No matter damage output or healing speed or versatility,Mages are no underdogs,compared to any other templates.They already possess the highest Dps,the strongest healing ability and the best versatility.Now,they are the fastest,thanks to both casting and uosteam.Mages are so powerful on Demise that they have always been the dominant template for more than one decade.Yes,you see some archers now.But you mainly find them among high ping players due to the ping dependence of casting.Players who have a ping under 50 or 100,or even under 150,usually won't take archers as the first pvp option.See how many casters among HZs,KVGs,some NWOs and some LOOPs,who are either from or close to the USA.You will understand im telling the truth.

Balance is hard to tell.But one standard for balance,I believe, is that Everything Should Have A Counter.If not,then it could be considered OP.Archers look unkillable,mainly because they can run and heal.But with eo para+xfields,mages could entrap and kill archers.Even my 200+ ping supportive mage has done this for many times.Yes,archers have many methods to counter eo para.But when out of supplies,archers will eventually lose.

Cus are already counter-able.You can para and invis them.You can keep poisoning them.Even you can peacemake them as what MB favors.So why bother forcing everyone to ride a swamp dragon and making pvp become a mount-killing game?Maybe Slowing down mounts' following speed is the right way to go.

On the contrary,I havent come up with a method to counter TP.They catch up with you No matter What you do,even they are on foot.Just watch the above video.That looks Definitely OP to me.

Strongly recommend giving OSI casting a try.Only to TP now.They will still be able to tele para and so on.Their one key gameplay will go on.But they will no longer catch up with ppl so easily that they dont need a horse.
Thats the point about some people dont understand. In this video we can see, without teleport all by hand would have gone (16:20 on video), because his ping is better than all loops. Im not saying that teleport dont need fix, but people can use this. Steam gives it easily for all, and for those with low ping its teleport is better.

KvG have a player, chuckles (heckles or something like this or both), which have terrible teleports in front of his enemy. And kvg come here to cry for teleports, omg why? When its benneficiate, no problem for this. But when against, need to be fixed. Hypocrisy. I think like someone said, just full of whiny little babies.
Yall make the point of teleports and ping matter, chuckles has 200+ ping and teleports that just proves teleport is broken. Look just because someone in our guild uses scripts doesn't mean that everyone agrees with scripting and teleport shit. I am an avid anti-scripting player and think that automation is a plague on the playability of this game, yet people in my guild use scripts. I cannot control other people. My goal is only to prove that you dont have to use scripts to be a dominant players, which I've proven over and over.

If i had the choice of having scripts on this server and not having scripts on this server, despite what my guild wants i would choose no scripts. Being in the same guild does not mean that we have a hive mind, we are different people who have differing opinions whether scripting should or shouldnt be allied. Same thing with casting and other shitty mechanics on this server.
Hucking Fippy and Tagima like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

All of these things could be fixed by the gms they just wont fix these things im sure. Most of them are easy fixes or the work has already been done and they would just have to apply the code to the real server.
Hucking Fippy likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Alright, opinion is opinion. But i think Scripts never will be removed of uo. For me not all is script but i use It for help me, cause all can use too.
Josh

Post by Josh »

i think scripts are cheating personally and i think its sad that at some point UO players and owners of servers decided that it was acceptable. Regardless, I am still fighting without them and still doing fine bc scripts can't make up for retardation.
Rakka and Hucking Fippy like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tagima wrote:Alright, opinion is opinion. But i think Scripts never will be removed of uo. For me not all is script but i use It for help me, cause all can use too.

I dont care if the scripts stay. Just fix teleport specials.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote:
Tagima wrote:Alright, opinion is opinion. But i think Scripts never will be removed of uo. For me not all is script but i use It for help me, cause all can use too.

I dont care if the scripts stay. Just fix teleport specials.
fuck you
Leo_Argentina

Post by Leo_Argentina »

Funny video, but I only see a guild that doubles or triples in number to the rest of the guilds, it does not come out if they are the same. And they have two or three hider dismonters in the fights.

As for the fix , I think I understand all the points of view. Unfortunately due to my ping of 230 or more. I can only play archer. but the teleport is broken i think xD
Hucking Fippy and Josh like this.
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

Well if you guys fix teleport , I’ll only have one hot key left,
And I’m not sure I’d like that
Please reconsider !! Keep my 2 hot keys active
Thanks !!
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Learn to play pre-aos then we shall see what talent you actually have.
Rakka likes this.
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

With no tele I’d have to own script error with just

Josh, ortiz and DG like this.
DG

Post by DG »

tele special 2 sec delay is too long.1 sec is enough.

@Eos.Rare to see all pvpers reach agreement on something.Lets see Its done!
Alvin and Hucking Fippy like this.
DG

Post by DG »

Hucking Fippy wrote:1212121212121212221

With no tele I’d have to own script error with just

Uncheck Sent To Uo option in Uos,Lord NWO.