chaos gaming wants you

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: chaos gaming wants you

Post by The Silvertiger »

That's Ryan the shard owner aka epicurus
hehe
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I am now on the team - thanks Chad.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:You goddamn right I res kill people cuz the fuckin coward guilds on demise can't bring less than 20 v 5 so suck my dick sideways
??? LOL
dude are you kidding me? trying to live up to your ego but in reality you just a little piece of shit that don't know how to play the game without being a dick...
Nah I'm the guy that causes you to call more help because I kill you and your dumb fuck untalented friends 3-4v1 and everyone in my guild has seen me do it so when you get raped by a little piece of shit what does that make you?
Just wonder when it will go on the new lvl 1 vs 5 /6 or 1 vs 9-10... :D :popcorn:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shallan wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote: ??? LOL
dude are you kidding me? trying to live up to your ego but in reality you just a little piece of shit that don't know how to play the game without being a dick...
Nah I'm the guy that causes you to call more help because I kill you and your dumb fuck untalented friends 3-4v1 and everyone in my guild has seen me do it so when you get raped by a little piece of shit what does that make you?
Just wonder when it will go on the new lvl 1 vs 5 /6 or 1 vs 9-10... :D :popcorn:
Too late. Haven't played in 4 months. Logged in and raided destard 1v9 till Malo showed up and we killed alvin and took all the scrolls. Ta-da!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

:lol: 1v9?????

Sounds too easy.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote::lol: 1v9?????

Sounds too easy.
I hear ajani beat you in a duel.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hucking Fippy likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

zulu2401 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Nah I'm the guy that causes you to call more help because I kill you and your dumb fuck untalented friends 3-4v1 and everyone in my guild has seen me do it so when you get raped by a little piece of shit what does that make you?
Too late. Haven't played in 4 months. Logged in and raided destard 1v9 till Malo showed up and we killed alvin and took all the scrolls. Ta-da!
So allready going into next lvl 1 vs 15 ? :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shallan wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Shallan wrote: Just wonder when it will go on the new lvl 1 vs 5 /6 or 1 vs 9-10... :D :popcorn:
So allready going into next lvl 1 vs 15 ? :D
Josh has proof if he still has the videos
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan you still trying to catch people multi clienting?
The Silvertiger

Is shallan a stealther?
Selling List & Vendor

ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

bump
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

lets play pinball guys =)