chaos gaming wants you

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ChadToBad

chaos gaming wants you

Post by ChadToBad »

join chaos gaming today!!! Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got layed off.Can you survive solely on hotpockets and monster drinks? chaos gaming is looking for you. Bring your inner nerd, but please keep your drama on secondlife." want to join pm me add me on discord

you must have
discord
cartog
uosteam

have fun
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
Bad Religion

Re: chaos gaming wants you

Post by Bad Religion »

why must have uo steam?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Chaos gaming wants you naked
zulu2401 likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

A guild of incels. Could be deadly
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Omfg why is vitek still talking. He's the worst hz member in the history of hz recruits. You're one step below kapero dude just shut your fuckin mouth when you speak to us
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

zulu2401 wrote:Omfg why is vitek still talking. He's the worst hz member in the history of hz recruits. You're one step below kapero dude just shut your fuckin mouth when you speak to us
omg its Zulu the guy that rage quits if he dies once and only knows how to res kill :O
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You goddamn right I res kill people cuz the fuckin coward guilds on demise can't bring less than 20 v 5 so suck my dick sideways
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Anonymous Group wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Omfg why is vitek still talking. He's the worst hz member in the history of hz recruits. You're one step below kapero dude just shut your fuckin mouth when you speak to us
omg its Zulu the guy that rage quits if he dies once and only knows how to res kill :O
If you die more than once your guild isn't good enough.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pluch

Post by pluch »

its a capitalism based guild?
Anonymous Group

zulu2401 wrote:You goddamn right I res kill people cuz the fuckin coward guilds on demise can't bring less than 20 v 5 so suck my dick sideways
??? LOL
dude are you kidding me? trying to live up to your ego but in reality you just a little piece of shit that don't know how to play the game without being a dick...

ChadToBad

Post by ChadToBad »

thought you was talking to me i was like what when hell was i ever a dick
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anonymous Group wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:You goddamn right I res kill people cuz the fuckin coward guilds on demise can't bring less than 20 v 5 so suck my dick sideways
??? LOL
dude are you kidding me? trying to live up to your ego but in reality you just a little piece of shit that don't know how to play the game without being a dick...
Nah I'm the guy that causes you to call more help because I kill you and your dumb fuck untalented friends 3-4v1 and everyone in my guild has seen me do it so when you get raped by a little piece of shit what does that make you?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I have no friends.

Sign me up.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Anonymous Group wrote:
??? LOL
you are a bad player, avoid pvp threads.
Anonymous Group

Bad Religion wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
??? LOL
you are a bad player, avoid pvp threads.
who are you?