apples/mortal

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: apples/mortal

Post by Josh »

Legacy wrote:lol

Apples are fine. At 30 sec-1min they basically nerf any need for a support guy like Yshtola or Arden.
Nah you're wrong. Apples were designed to be more than just a mortal removal. It'd add more dynamic pvp, it would force guilds to actually sync dump and time curses instead of spamming mortal. I understand why you are reluctant to these changes, bc your guild abuses the mortal mechanic (you're not the only guild obviously, NWO and CHN definitely abuse it too).
zulu2401 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote:Loop are acting like total shitbags too.

One guy spamming efields - one guy spamming walls - one guy spamming walls in front of me - one guy spamming dismount - one guy spamming paralyze

all just to kill me - one guy!
All scripts too, which is the comical part about it. Like i don't mind that shit if people could actually do that by hand. But there are very few people on this server who have the mental fortitude to point and click the ground with a wall.
zulu2401 and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

If only everyone could be as good as Bile/Calamity we would have some really awesome pvp.

Unfortunately that talent just isn't here.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

It's not about being as good as them, its actually playing the game. But this server has a fucked up mentality about scripting. It used to be considered cheating but I guess no one cares about that shit anymore.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

My point exactly - they actually *played* the game.
They are really-really good at playing this game.

People don't *play* it anymore.
It's played for them instead.

Please remove steam and make scripting illegal - thanks.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:
Arden wrote: Why trash guilds and trash players dont see that literally everyone in KVG is a book mage...a fucking book mage (or parry). With the exception of Epi who we mainly ask to para blow. Syncing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mortal spam. Learn to play the damn game. But on this server the meta is mortal spam and pray. Feels like Im back playing CS:go with dewds trying to spray me down instead of learning to aim.
Example, the reason loop has almost every character use a bow is bc they can't sync dump so they rely on mortal spamming. Don't have to sync when u can just press your secondary special and teleport key.

Wait they just blame lag i guess.
Haha! Shots fired! Nukes launched!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tempest wrote:If only everyone could be as good as Bile/Calamity we would have some really awesome pvp.

Unfortunately that talent just isn't here.
Dude, don't idolize them. Skill doesn't make up for personality defects. They're both giant fucking shitbags irl.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Not idolizing anyone my man.

Simply stating that they are good at the game.

Who cares about someone's real life on this game?

If you're that concerned with someones real life, maybe you are the one who's idolizing them.

This isn't real and never will be.
Josh

Post by Josh »

^ lol
zulu2401 and ortiz like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

My point being that no one gives a fuck about them cuz when shit got tough they disappeared and make threats from mommies basement about world domination tours bla bla bla and just shit the bed when they got fucked up on demise so they point fingers and cry about mechanics and script and then "poof!" Gone
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Key words there man - "on demise"

Everyone is on the same playing field here - scripts can turn a paraplegic retard into a goddamn mini-heal/friend machine.

Scripts make people survive a lot longer than they normally would with normal casting/mechanics.

Wait? I think you know all of this by now.
You are my mentor after-all.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:It's not about being as good as them, its actually playing the game. But this server has a fucked up mentality about scripting. It used to be considered cheating but I guess no one cares about that shit anymore.
See steam thread that will never happen. Would love to see less automation.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:Please remove steam and make scripting illegal - thanks.
Tempest wrote: All of you who want steam to be gone will be begging for it back before you know it.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

razor-enhanced-splash.png
razor-enhanced-splash.png (126.51 KiB) Viewed 3470 times
Last edited by Bama on August 16th, 2018, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Weird.

I thought the non-stop mortal spam guild was Nwo with Havoc as heal bot.
Lucifall