Loop Sync Script Dumps

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Loop Sync Script Dumps

Post by Vander Nars »

Buguei wrote:we dont fucking care how many fights you guys won of us, you guys lost one fight and go cry on forum, thats what loop isnt understanding lol
what loop does is log off with its zerg soon as yall lose a fight to us, also kvg didnt start this thread and i dont know what guild the original poster is in.

btw aint u that shit mage nickolas flamal or something like that? I know ur a new loop recruit but i promise you, ur gonna learn real fast just how loop works when we force them to log out constantly.
joaodasneves

Post by joaodasneves »

Vander Nars wrote:
Buguei wrote:we dont fucking care how many fights you guys won of us, you guys lost one fight and go cry on forum, thats what loop isnt understanding lol
what loop does is log off with its zerg soon as yall lose a fight to us, also kvg didnt start this thread and i dont know what guild the original poster is in.

btw aint u that shit mage nickolas flamal or something like that? I know ur a new loop recruit but i promise you, ur gonna learn real fast just how loop works when we force them to log out constantly.
Should ask to Solo about this thread . :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Arden

Post by Arden »

Cunnana wrote:
Arden wrote:Not sure why anyone is crying...

We have 4-5 new dewds learning to pvp.

Tag that with me playing completly drunk and Chad's mouse dying, I thought we had a lot of fun haha.

I dont even remember logging on! But based on my messages in discord I had a good time

I read...bla bla bla bla....I wil find a excuse
Where did you learn to read ?
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Vander Nars wrote:

i think you dont know who i am, thats good, but i promsie you, i play so many years in this server, its a great job to kvg dont know who i am
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

and i`m always online to 1v1 every mage on kvg ciao ciao ;*
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

you are so mad vander nars, you dont need to be angry, everyday someone lose a fight, be humble
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

i own kvg in pestilent, in demise, everywhere you guys go i`ll kill kvg kisses from brazil

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEBRBR
Josh

Post by Josh »

buguei, you were a newbie on pest right? if so, i have killed you 1v1 while im in protection.

I have video of u getting killed 2v8 aswell on pest.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Buguei

Post by Buguei »

post it bro
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

i`m not a newbie btw =)
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Glad to see that the one time we play seriously generated so much trash talk.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Play seriously? We don't normally come out swinging dildo bats and fuckin squirt guns. We are KVG- Killers of men. We aim to sodomoize the field of corpses in the wake of our destruction. You take pvp seriously or fall victim to vicious anal play. Seriously
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

No guilds on this server play "seriously".

You guys should play with Bile/Paul/Reefer.

One mistake and your ass is grass.

Zulu's yelling is more like a love song when it comes to Bile calling shots.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.