Loop Sync Script Dumps

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: Loop Sync Script Dumps

Post by Legacy »

Tempest wrote:You guys should play with Bile/Paul/Reefer.
We playing a hardcore wow server man
Lucifall
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Legacy wrote:
Tempest wrote:You guys should play with Bile/Paul/Reefer.
We playing a hardcore wow server man

Yeah i'm in the discord, I don't think my computer can handle it. Sounds fucking fun though.

I'm stuck playing demise by myself. :lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

dammit! sync target script no hit chicken =( lol, good harry & pvp
Josh likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Just gotta be 2% smarter than who you fighting there buddy :)
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Congratulations Vander Nars, saved your team today. When we were going to take Harry, there were already more than 60% of KVGs dead (if anyone recorded we can confirm), he was cold, moved away, polymorph, protection and saved the day with an essence of wind.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Buguei wrote:you are so mad vander nars, you dont need to be angry, everyday someone lose a fight, be humble
Sorry just seen ur comment now, speaking of humble.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Buguei wrote:i`m not a newbie btw =)
I meant newblette, that's you right?
27 minutes 40 seconds, only took 2 of us to kill newblette, thought that was you.
I don't feel like getting the video of the protection kill off my laptop.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Grifo wrote:Congratulations Vander Nars, saved your team today. When we were going to take Harry, there were already more than 60% of KVGs dead (if anyone recorded we can confirm), he was cold, moved away, polymorph, protection and saved the day with an essence of wind.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Kvg crying a lot like always. We record our videos, If u guys find one with target share show me plz.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Grifo wrote:Congratulations Vander Nars, saved your team today. When we were going to take Harry, there were already more than 60% of KVGs dead (if anyone recorded we can confirm), he was cold, moved away, polymorph, protection and saved the day with an essence of wind.
Show me in the video you guys recorded. Even with your numbers, kvg never had more than 2 people dead at a time because we don't bring archers to raid a bunch of fuckin wraiths who can't res or xheal. Suck my cock, cluck cluck bitches
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

No video yesterday, but i remember when i jump backside and kill 3 guys: the pvm more 2 pvpers near Harry.

Check Arden print, u can see 3 deadkvgs. Loop guys probably have pictures with 3+ kvgs dead too

Zulu, take easy, good pvp yesterday but Vander Nars saves you guild when jump with essence of wind.
If not essenced, we were rolling scrolls.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:No video yesterday, but i remember when i jump backside and kill 3 guys: the pvm more 2 pvpers near Harry.

Check Arden print, u can see 3 deadkvgs. Loop guys probably have pictures with 3+ kvgs dead too

Zulu, take easy, good pvp yesterday but Vander Nars saves you guild when jump with essence of wind.
If not essenced, we were rolling scrolls.
Im sorry but yall where never close to taking that harry, when we pulled back it was to allow a few things to happen.

1. get you to move closer into the choke point.
2. see if you let fields fall behind you as you aggressively pushed in.
3. Fields fall? ok apply gift of renewal and drop e-field behind them.
4. teleport wither.
5. profit.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tagima wrote:Kvg crying a lot like always. We record our videos, If u guys find one with target share show me plz.
One guy made a post and it means all of kvg is crying? It was only the first fight y’all used it, I only pointed it out so you’d stop, you guys did, which I appreciate. I have video but I’m not posting boring videos like that. Regardless, y’all won the fights after that first round which was the only suspicious round so good job.
Last edited by Josh on August 23rd, 2018, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Tagima wrote:Kvg crying a lot like always. We record our videos, If u guys find one with target share show me plz.
One guy made a post and it means all of kvg is crying? It was only the first fight y’all used it, I only pointed it out so you’d stop, you guys did, which I appreciate. I have video but I’m not posting boring videos like that. Regardless, y’all won the fights after that first round where it was suspicious so good job.
The original poster isnt even kvg, im not sure why kvg is being tagged as the one complaining, I welcome loop to use every script/cheat/whatever they can find cause otherwise they just get slaughter by us in seconds.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Is that not a kvg Guy? Idk who it is I just assumed it was one of the new guys