Loop Sync Script Dumps

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Loop Sync Script Dumps

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:Is that not a kvg Guy? Idk who it is I just assumed it was one of the new guys
this is not the first time people have accused loop of using target share, grifo has posted about it in the past so i assume its of his people.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

sorry i was thinking about a kvg guy
cause kvg always crying here
wtf, really sorry
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote:Is that not a kvg Guy? Idk who it is I just assumed it was one of the new guys
this is not the first time people have accused loop of using target share, grifo has posted about it in the past so i assume its of his people.
like i said check our videos, if u found a target share i give u some gold. we don't need this, our people are learning how to play or sometimes we are overnumbered. :D
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tagima wrote:sorry i was thinking about a kvg guy
cause kvg always crying here
wtf, really sorry
Loop is known for logging off soon as kvg gets on, iv have coverio msg me in demise chat and cry about us slaughtering yall and said loop "gonna go pvm instead" so u really wanna talk about who cries the most?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tagima wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
like i said check our videos, if u found a target share i give u some gold. we don't need this, our people are learning how to play or sometimes we are overnumbered. :D
Why would you record that?
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

bla bla bla, thats what i'm reading atm, we POST A VIDEO RAPING KVG and CALLING TARGET, THATS OUR share target

in 1 day when loops plays more with mages than archers we will rape your guild like what happened in few days ago
Maloskies likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Buguei wrote:bla bla bla, thats what i'm reading atm, we POST A VIDEO RAPING KVG and CALLING TARGET, THATS OUR share target

in 1 day when loops plays more with mages than archers we will rape your guild like what happened in few days ago
kid u won 1 fight out of 100s that u lost to us, u might wanna win a few more fights before making any claims like that.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Vander Nars wrote:
Buguei wrote:bla bla bla, thats what i'm reading atm, we POST A VIDEO RAPING KVG and CALLING TARGET, THATS OUR share target

kid u won 1 fight out of 100s that u lost to us, u might wanna win a few more fights before making any claims like that.
you just say shit, loop always are online to fight against kvg =)
ciao ciao ;*
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Solo was complaining a lot about a supposed target share script. Might be him?
Last edited by Legacy on August 23rd, 2018, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucifall
Josh

Post by Josh »

Might be, idk what solo’s forum name is
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Buguei wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

ciao ciao ;*
You talk alot about pvp for someone that dies so easy.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I just completely ignored the shitty archers at the Harry and kept killing their mages. Was pretty easy.
Vander Nars likes this.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Vander Nars wrote:
Buguei wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: kid u won 1 fight out of 100s that u lost to us, u might wanna win a few more fights before making any claims like that.
ciao ciao ;*
i think youre my fan number 1 bro you need my phone to call me? <3
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Buguei wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Buguei wrote: you just say shit, loop always are online to fight against kvg =)
ciao ciao ;*
Nah if we need a blowjob we just call your mom. She got them good group rates
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

zulu2401 wrote:
Buguei wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You talk alot about pvp for someone that dies so easy.
Nah if we need a blowjob we just call your mom. She got them good group rates
typically of nerd fat american answer =)