Lookin to recruit a few to kvg

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ChadToBad

Re: Lookin to recruit a few to kvg

Post by ChadToBad »

join the guild you assholes lol
discord PsychoSomatic#4922
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Reefer wrote:I feel like I'm reading a script from an episode of 90120.
its 90210...........
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

desalonne wrote:
Reefer wrote:I feel like I'm reading a script from an episode of 90120.
its 90210...........
Yeah something like that, didn't pay too much attention to that soap opera while my mom was watching it. I was too busy getting into ruckus.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

ahhh my grandma use to watch days of our lives..........that shit still hasnt died....idk how you can keep a story going for 20+ years but theyve done it. it just celebrated like 40 years on air or some shit. fucking ridiculous.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I hear hz needs new recruits too. Mb still abusing that dismount peacer like a lil bitch lol
Josh

Post by Josh »

zulu2401 wrote:I hear hz needs new recruits too. Mb still abusing that dismount peacer like a lil bitch lol
unfortunately, it only works when he has 5+ more people.
Loler likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I hear hz needs new recruits too. Mb still abusing that dismount peacer like a lil bitch lol
unfortunately, it only works when he has 5+ more people.
I tried, got down voted by Alter.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Why? What does anyone have against the chill reefer. I could totally understand a down vote 5 years ago. Reefer 5 years ago is very similar to Logan presently aka very annoying. We can only hope that he takes something from reefer's mentorship and becomes a better person. @Brunus recruit reef shark.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reefer likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

What do I get if I join?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I hear you guys have blesh on your team and she's the best looking demise woman
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

The Silvertiger wrote:Why? What does anyone have against the chill reefer. I could totally understand a down vote 5 years ago. Reefer 5 years ago is very similar to Logan presently aka very annoying. We can only hope that he takes something from reefer's mentorship and becomes a better person. @Brunus recruit reef shark.
Kids make you grow up fast, and not to mention I'm pushing 30. It was time to grow up, and it is just a game of course.
Josh

Post by Josh »

zulu2401 wrote:What do I get if I join?
An expired Applebee's gift certificate
Maloskies and zulu2401 like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Bump

Ps we are really recruiting lol
Maloskies likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You're shit arden
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opywang wrote:
I play Uo for one reason, and that is spawning, but our own shard is preventing us from spawning while they rigged it to make it near impossible. What the point of this game when you can't spawn like regular game there is no point. I don't understand why y'all support that it's cheating, and why do you want to support something that you yourselves have to do the same thing?

This game has the most negative community, and has the most corrupted staff that support cheating.

I'm thanksful for Zulu for helping me leave this game cause it's becoming a cycle, and nothing is getting done, but more trolling by the players, and the unprofessional staff. I had two choices I either complain, or quit, and I've been complaining for month till it's getting old, and becoming like a broken record then Zulu came along, and help shut me up by telling me that I'm just wasting my time with y'all, and I should just quit, and he's right so this is what I'm going to do.

If I remain here to play all I will be doing is the trammy stuff because you can't spawn, and if you can't spawn then what the point of playing? Uo is meant for spawning, and to get power scrolls, and if you stop that then your stopping the entire game. How can a game get rolling I have not done a single harry if the game was normal, and wasn't rigged I would have probably done 10 to 20 harry, or more. I haven't been spawning in a long time. I used to spawn 24/7, and this is the longest record for me not to spawn.

Uo Demise is the most cheating game there is, and the most corrupted hand out! Anyway Zulu thank you for helping me give up with this shard!
Tempest likes this.