Lookin to recruit a few to kvg

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Lookin to recruit a few to kvg

Post by Maloskies »

Looking for a few players.

Need discord, enhanced map, and must speak english.

Having a suited pvp necro is a plus.

Pm me on discord Maloskies#2094
Arden likes this.
Tempest

Re: Lookin to recruit a few to kvg

Post by Tempest »

Last edited by Tempest on August 24th, 2018, 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
april0395 and Maloskies like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:This Maloskies guy is very manipulative.

He is solely trying to round up people to use as meatshields for the Halloween town pvp event.

After the event is over he will leave you high and dry, even if you want to stay in the guild.

The guy is a greedy, douchebag that cares for no one but himself.

How do I know all of this?
I was in his guild for 3years and got kicked over a political discussion. 3 years!

If you are a new player looking for a pvp guild, his guild is absolutely not recommended. You will hate your time there, and he will curse you for making a simple mistake.

Hz/loop are way better altermatives for a guild.

I hope this sways you away from this group of assholes.
He kicked you for calling a black guild member the N-word, thats not a political discussion.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tempest wrote:he will curse you for making a simple mistake.
Nah, I do the cursing.

And I recall you praising bile for also being very corrective during fights. We are the same way. Its how you get better.

If you want to learn to pvp and play with the best players on demise, hit up malo.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

As someone who is currently in KVG, Tempest is 100% correct.

Maloskies is a known scammer and cheat.

I'm constantly being harassed for the color of my skin and sexual orientation.

If you make even the smallest mistake you get kicked from discord so you can think about what you did wrong and have to pay 1kk or send nudes to get access back.

If you are not considered part of their "core players" (desa vander gforce and magpoint when he's in the guild), you are not allowed to enter private channels in discord with them and have to use a seperate map so you dont confuse the 4 of them.

Necro mages are forbidden from being played. You must have a bow in your hands, or again, kicked from discord and charged 1kk or equivalent in nudes.

They require you to speak Mexican and tell chad dirty things in Mexican.

If you like losing every fight then kvg is for you.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

HE DISBANDED THE 8BIT ALLIANCE AND NOW I AM DEAD INSIDE.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

april0395 wrote:HE DISBANDED THE 8BIT ALLIANCE AND NOW I AM DEAD INSIDE.
That was the whole reason i joined kvg in the first place
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tempest wrote:This Maloskies guy is very manipulative.

He is solely trying to round up people to use as meatshields for the Halloween town pvp event.

After the event is over he will leave you high and dry, even if you want to stay in the guild.

The guy is a greedy, douchebag that cares for no one but himself.

How do I know all of this?
I was in his guild for 3years and got kicked over a political discussion. 3 years!

If you are a new player looking for a pvp guild, his guild is absolutely not recommended. You will hate your time there, and he will curse you for making a simple mistake.

Hz/loop are way better altermatives for a guild.

I hope this sways you away from this group of assholes.
Ya know what Logan.... Pretty sure you just ruined the second chance they were gonna give you in KVG. No matter what you say on forums I know you asked for a the tag again. They were talking about it while doing some spawns last night so looks like you fucked yourself again. Not a god damn word of what you just posted is true Malo treats his guild mates pretty fuckin good even when you're a complete dipshit. Should I post the giant discord chat we had where I warned you over and over to stop running your mouth via PM? You got kicked... So what. Move the fuck on with your life and find something else to fucking obsess about. Malo won't be your boyfriend no matter how many times you ask.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Last edited by Tempest on August 24th, 2018, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Logan do you ever stop and read the garbage you post or you just can't see how retarded it is? Literally no one.....NO ONE..... Even after the disbanded alliances and kicking people has anyone acted as fuckin childish and insecure as you. I'm not attacking you I'm just pointing out the obviously obviousness obvious trash that goes from your brain to your finger tips or what ever the fuck you type with is super retarded. I'm not here to defend myself either but I WAS online last night, also in discord when they were talking about adding you to the guild. Nope, not now. Go sit on a fat Cajun dick
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Logan I take extreme exception with your signature

Silvertiger doesn't pvp...

Rest pretty accurate though
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zulu2401 wrote:Logan do you ever stop and read the garbage you post or you just can't see how retarded it is? Literally no one.....NO ONE..... Even after the disbanded alliances and kicking people has anyone acted as fuckin childish and insecure as you. I'm not attacking you I'm just pointing out the obviously obviousness obvious trash that goes from your brain to your finger tips or what ever the fuck you type with is super retarded. I'm not here to defend myself either but I WAS online last night, also in discord when they were talking about adding you to the guild. Nope, not now. Go sit on a fat Cajun dick
He's just building cred to get in hz, and not the only person that spews garbage on this server. At least he tries to back it up most of the time...

Although Logan you did bring an archer to our 1v1 at bucs and complained about my spellplay bc I just ebolt spammed.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Logan is like a jealous ex girlfriend, he wants back in kvg so bad its comical at this point.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Thanks for deleting that uncalled for trash you posted. First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem Logan.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

april0395 wrote:HE DISBANDED THE 8BIT ALLIANCE AND NOW I AM DEAD INSIDE.
Cum back to me!
zulu2401 likes this.