Best PvPer v2.0

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Best PvPer v2.0

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tempest wrote:Bile could log on razor and kill every single person here on his pure mage.

He doesn't care to log in because the people here are absolutely dogtier.
Ok... Bile is great, but he's not God. The game has changed on demise. Tactic or nox mage would do well against him. He hasn't actually been gone that long.

Never said he was "God"

He killed reefer puremage just 4 months ago, and reefer was playing every other day then.

Reefer is top duelist on demise currently.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Tempest wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Tempest wrote:Bile could log on razor and kill every single person here on his pure mage.

He doesn't care to log in because the people here are absolutely dogtier.
Ok... Bile is great, but he's not God. The game has changed on demise. Tactic or nox mage would do well against him. He hasn't actually been gone that long.

Never said he was "God"

He killed reefer puremage just 4 months ago, and reefer was playing every other day then.

Pretty sure it was a alchy mage with conflags.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer wrote:
Tempest wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Ok... Bile is great, but he's not God. The game has changed on demise. Tactic or nox mage would do well against him. He hasn't actually been gone that long.

Never said he was "God"

Pretty sure it was a alchy mage with conflags.

Still impressive to do without a weapon or mortals.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Tempest wrote: Still impressive to do without a weapon or mortals.
It's statements like this that make this thread look like the special Olympics.

If you NEED "a weapon or mortals" to duel.... well... you don't really belong in this conversation.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Josh

Post by Josh »

He’s saying the casting is shit and using mortal is needed to consistently win in 1v1s bc miniheal self out heals most dps
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Tempest wrote: Still impressive to do without a weapon or mortals.
It's statements like this that make this thread look like the special Olympics.

If you NEED "a weapon or mortals" to duel.... well... you don't really belong in this conversation.
Logan tries to "duel" people with a alchy archer to prove he is a better than everyone else so ur right logan doesn't belong in this conversation.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:He’s saying the casting is shit and using mortal is needed to consistently win in 1v1s bc miniheal self out heals most dps
I kill people all the time with scribe mage but only if they're fighting back and make a mistake. If someone is just playing defense and spamming with pots impossible to kill them
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

hey let's have a 5x tournament on demise casting 1 duel will last all weekend!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaahhahahahahaha.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I've already said this before. We need a tourny with only 2/4 casting like the old days and naked with 44 resists and macros set in your options menu in game
Arden

Post by Arden »

zulu2401 wrote:I've already said this before. We need a tourny with only 2/4 casting like the old days and naked with 44 resists and macros set in your options menu in game

uhhh 44 resist? no one dueled like this..lmfao

we used to do GM armor which was 44/70/70/70/70
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/44/ STFU arden