Best PvPer v2.0

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: Best PvPer v2.0

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote:1) Bile
2) Kappero / DG / ??
3) Kappero / Carrieder

4) Ystola / Vlado / All-by-hand - i like how they play (played) their alchy-mages

I am not sure about the best archer... there are many very similar ones: Damarduke, Chad, Reira, Network, Malo, Tito, Servouse... they all deserve a honorable mention.
Hey, that's me :>
Josh

Post by Josh »

Hershey Squirts wrote:Bile was the best pvper to ever touch this server - by far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODVnqgQ_0U

Even shows Zulu(vagisil) getting x-fielded multiple times - no offense Zulu.
Bile could be the best, but I wouldn't say "by far." Very good player though.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Are we only talking about Demise players here? Because you guys are missing a lot of names in this conversation if not.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Bile was the best ... only person I couldn’t beat in A duel even though I was poor then... we did have some 10 minute long duels though, everyone else is casting spells but he is playing chess
Logain

Post by Logain »

What year you talking ?
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Year before steam came whenever that was . We stopped pvping when it came . He went other i server I went Pvm lol
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Les Stroud wrote:Year before steam came whenever that was . We stopped pvping when it came . He went other i server I went Pvm lol
Are you bear Grylls?
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Yes
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Les Stroud wrote:Yes
Hah. IDK if you remember but I use to duel you and eskeshir a lot on razor. Way before uosteam. You guys are where I learned how to pvp on demise. He would always give all the insurance back to me since I was still learning cuz he didn't feel like he earned it. No one like him on the server anymore :/
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If only these retarded fuckin kids knew what it's like without steam and all the broken shit on demise they would probably fuckin quit permanently. No more runic bows, no cu sidhe, no mini heal spams. I remember when pot chug was broke by Xavier though. Zero delay on disarm shield to chug pot. You use to wreck people on a tact mage with a fucking ethy mount until 35 Chinese showed up
Last edited by zulu2401 on August 28th, 2018, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Si senor
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Si senor
Yo dude next time you in town let's grab a beer
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bile could log on razor and kill every single person here on his pure mage.

He doesn't care to log in because the people here are absolutely dogtier.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

LOL! The legend that is known as Bile will seemingly live on forever.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tempest wrote:Bile could log on razor and kill every single person here on his pure mage.

He doesn't care to log in because the people here are absolutely dogtier.
Ok... Bile is great, but he's not God. The game has changed on demise. Tactic or nox mage would do well against him. He hasn't actually been gone that long.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."