PvP in Ocllo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
tank

PvP in Ocllo

Post by tank »

I think good idea to change pvp area from Brit moongate to Ocllo. There is no trees and no houses. It will be more fun. Admins can create gate travels there from Brit bank, Luna and Vendor mall.
Vander Nars

Re: PvP in Ocllo

Post by Vander Nars »

tank wrote:I think good idea to change pvp area from Brit moongate to Ocllo. There is no trees and no houses. It will be more fun. Admins can create gate travels there from Brit bank, Luna and Vendor mall.
But where will loop & hz hide?
Josh

Post by Josh »

yall dont like the walls of stone in the face in between 2 trees? :[ i like trees
zulu2401 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Buccs.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
FerRaton and Chad Reed like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tera keep.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh likes this.
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

I didn't see you fighting in Britain yet and you already want to move the PVP place :lol:

In case of change it, it should be done to a place without guards, so only the brave ones go fight
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bucs is cool. You can have fun with the tunnels and the portal to pumpkins house.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

sure let me and el chapo loose in open field with nothing blocking our teleport para/dismount scripts. sounds like a lot of fun for everyone.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

bucs is a blast for pvp. honestly bux is probably the best place for it (if they take away that shitty vesper teleporter.) because 0 guards.....lots of open field......boats......and bridges =D bux used to be the place to go for slaughters, sad to see it not used here.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

bucs is better, moonglow also better but they would have to disable guards.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:
tank wrote:I think good idea to change pvp area from Brit moongate to Ocllo. There is no trees and no houses. It will be more fun. Admins can create gate travels there from Brit bank, Luna and Vendor mall.
At my Ocllo bank house, of course.
Lucifall
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Ocllo would be very fun, tbh. Would require guard zone to be turned off in there, however. (no one uses the city anyway...)
Lucifall
rikapapuza

Post by rikapapuza »

Chad Reed wrote:I didn't see you fighting in Britain yet and you already want to move the PVP place :lol:

In case of change it, it should be done to a place without guards, so only the brave ones go fight
youre so bad milk
Chad Reed likes this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

I like much more forum pvp instead brit pvp.....like kvg does.