Ninjitsu & Bushido

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
danswann31

Ninjitsu & Bushido

Post by danswann31 »

Does anyone use deathstrike or Ninja in pvp? Also, are there any pure bush dexxers on this server? Like Bush/Parry + Mellee?
Maloskies

Re: Ninjitsu & Bushido

Post by Maloskies »

Kinda yea, but they dont really work as well as they did on osi, they arent really viable in our meta
isterico

Post by isterico »

i think that are still viable here. but most of people are from outside USA, then isn't viable any warrior in open field for ping reasons in my opinion.

if you have a good equip, good scripts and good skills (and good ping). you can own without problem almost anyone with that templates i think, but obiuvsly depends but the situation.. what is good in open field usually isn't in a close dng.

i'm building now somthing strange to play with bushido. still scripting but it looks fine on paper.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Not as viable as osi.
You cant really do a traditional bushido tactics evasion mage bc trap boxes don’t work like osi, so you need resist spells.
Ninja dexxer kinda suck and really are only used as riding swipes (bush/ninja ofc).
Ninja mages are okay.
Evasion dexxers are okay but they have the same problem of every melee dexxer temp and that is it’s harder to out dps mage’s healing on this casting so you need mortal most the time.
Evasion mages are okay (no tactics only for evasion) but they’re as offensive as parry mages but harder to get the correct stats bc no alchemy.
Bokuto mages are basically just tactics mages who can riding swipe and use a bokuto. If played right they can burst you down but are about as effective as a regular melee tact mage. (They are outshined by tactics mages with bows a considerable amount but are more fun in my opinion).