The Return of Tremere

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
danswann31

The Return of Tremere

Post by danswann31 »

Hello All!

I'm super excited to return to UO after 8-10 year break! I picked demise because I saw youtube vids and it looked like fun!

I used to pvp with the best pvp'ers in UO history! As a former SX member, I have a wealth of tactical knowledge still stored up in my head. I pvped with Hex, Calamity (the 1 and only), Goose (Greatest Tactician and GM of all time?), Eckzenator (Greatest Dexxer all time?), Chad, Aeyko, Crunch, T.F. Austin, Hacker PVP and many other legends.

I just 7x'ed a necro mage out of a LRC suit Ajani and Fox hooked me up with so I'm almost ready.

I am in need of a few more things then I'm ready for the field!!!

Any of my old squad play this server by chance? I saw Aeyko's name in Discord. I thought he played OSI only.

Also, Anything that can be spared is welcome! Regeants for alchemy training, MOUNTS (swamp dragons etc..), Stat Scrolls, Sampire gear (for gold flow inc), etc... Anything you think would help out someone fresh to the server!
Maloskies

Re: The Return of Tremere

Post by Maloskies »

Welcome to demise! Enjoy the 30v8 fights while you're with hz.

No osi legends here tho, mostly due to casting mechanics
zulu2401 and Tempest like this.