Halloween PVP bosses pvp

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Halloween PVP bosses pvp

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote: uhm exactly? but if they 20 dudes to gain control over the place at 4 am who will really contest them?
Seems like your favorite kind of fight, yes? 20v 8-9 KvG, yes?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote: uhm exactly? but if they 20 dudes to gain control over the place at 4 am who will really contest them?
Seems like your favorite kind of fight, yes? 20v 8-9 KvG, yes?
I mean yea, but i dont want to stay up until 4 am :[
The Silvertiger

So what you mean is you want a chance for a random solo player to stealth in, get 1 shot in, collect the artifact, and walk out without any effort in holding the position?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

this conversation is dumb, pvp area is fine, have trinkets drop at both pvp and pvm bosses.
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:So what you mean is you want a chance for a random solo player to stealth in, get 1 shot in, collect the artifact, and walk out without any effort in holding the position?
yep
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Thats the point of a stealther yea?
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Just because there is pvp doesn't mean it's just a pvp area.

There will also be other pvp events that you can bring your fencer to if you want.
Fencer was just an example. Sad thing that other build then necro/sw mage is viable only on some "Evenets" :P

Its like have a Blacksmith / tailor and use it only on crafter event ^^
you could put people in a box and fencing/poisoner still wont be viable, poison to easy to cure.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Just because there is pvp doesn't mean it's just a pvp area.

There will also be other pvp events that you can bring your fencer to if you want.
Fencer was just an example. Sad thing that other build then necro/sw mage is viable only on some "Evenets" :P

Its like have a Blacksmith / tailor and use it only on crafter event ^^
you could put people in a box and fencing/poisoner still wont be viable, poison to easy to cure.
even in the pits without cure pots it's not that great... poison mage better.
The Silvertiger

Maloskies wrote:Thats the point of a stealther yea?
Nah... Surely, the great kvg doesn't have a need to do this...
Selling List & Vendor

Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Maloskies wrote:Thats the point of a stealther yea?
Nah... Surely, the great kvg doesn't have a need to do this...
We don’t? We’re just saying it’s a viable gameplay style and wouldn’t want to make it impossible for people to do that.

Plus, I prefer potential constant fights bc that’s more fun. A major reason pvpers like htown so much is bc we get a ton of people to pvp each other and it can last for hours potentially. It’s reminiscent of the good ol’ days on osi where there would be huge guild v guild fights.

The other reason is items but I don’t play this game to pvm so I’d rather maximize the pvp time rather than minimize it.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I vote for pvm bosses only
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Fuck the choke fights.

Make it a huge room where the boss is in the middle.

Everyone who gets hits on it and is still alive by the time of the boss's death will have a chance at the artifact.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Choke point fights on this server is absolutely the most boring shit I've ever been involved in.

30 minutes casting the same spells over and over waiting for that 1 wall just to scream "HE'S WALLED OUT BOYS GIFTS ON TELEPORT IN AND GO HAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Yeah, fuck that shit.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Gandys and hrs024 like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea lets just use scripts and zerg! zzz... this server is boring bc of scripts. Choke fights can be fun.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Arden wrote:I vote for pvm bosses only
I agree with ARDEN!
Arden likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Honestly, PvP Halloween town this time around should be an open field. Similar to the xmas one.
Lucifall
Tempest likes this.