so apparently..

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: so apparently..

Post by Josh »

Well, solo at brit is different than solo'ing a harrower, thats all i meant by being "successful"
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Calvin wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Some of the largest free servers are fel only. As a matter of fact they also are larger than demise without the botting as well.
well there are no other games with as much freedom to troll as original UO, because original UO was one of the first ever MMOs, and it highlighted the problem
I don't know what you're getting at, but most of the players on those servers are pvmers. Just because someone kills you doesn't mean they are trying to troll you. If they wanted to troll you they'd just lay down efields and leave you alive.

i dunno man, the point is that you have freedom on uo, freedom that they take away in games like WoW. you should be benevolent with your freedom, and not make them right for restricting your freedoms.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Calvin wrote:
well there are no other games with as much freedom to troll as original UO, because original UO was one of the first ever MMOs, and it highlighted the problem
I don't know what you're getting at, but most of the players on those servers are pvmers. Just because someone kills you doesn't mean they are trying to troll you. If they wanted to troll you they'd just lay down efields and leave you alive.

i dunno man, the point is that you have freedom on uo, freedom that they take away in games like WoW. you should be benevolent with your freedom, and not make them right for restricting your freedoms.
Shut up. You've obviously forgotten what this post is about or are just in Lala land.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

maybe a bit drunk :P

but it's not wrong.