The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Re: The best PvPer

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:Also lmao the basic concept of clicking a wall, understanding how wind works, and periodically ghealing aren't some some sort of art. It's basic gameplay. I do all of the things if situationally necessary. I've gotten so many 2v6+ kills in dungeon pvp by separating with wall traps over the years it isn't even worth mentioning because it's basic mage gameplay

Gonna calling you mental gymnast Josh.
Obviously, walling/winding are basic, that’s why I said your team sucks at it because they can’t do basic shit. LOL at hz using gheals during chokefights, I’ve never seen it.

By walls I wasn’t really referencing chokes but I could be applied there, aswell. You say it’s not hard but then again I see hz act like potatoes when walling. Also I’ve never seen you be a factor in field nor choke fights.

What I was referencing is your newbie shit heads like Anthony and some other shit brain in your group using wall scripts because y’all dont know how to wall in a field fight. It’s hard to click the ground I guess.

TL;DR: no shit is basic, that’s my point, your dumb ass guild can’t do basic shit without a script.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Vitek- wrote:Also lmao the basic concept of clicking a wall, understanding how wind works, and periodically ghealing aren't some some sort of art.
Correct me if I'm wrong, this is "sexual pvp" saying this right?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Also lmao the basic concept of clicking a wall, understanding how wind works, and periodically ghealing aren't some some sort of art.
Correct me if I'm wrong, this is "sexual pvp" saying this right?
yuh.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Hehe
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

i forget what thread it was but sexual pvp is so bad that he accused josh of lying about pulling bars by hand because its "hard" to do. kid is laughable
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I'd agree a lot of Hz are script kiddies that don't understand basic mage gameplay.

Are we attacking each other or each others guilds? We've established that both use the same scripts (Hel is a wall targetrel user too, just off the top of my head) so we can call that a draw.

In regards to me personally, fact is I can rally the troops and call fights when my boys are on and a lot of times it's a success, including fights against you guys even numbers. We have a lot of fodder no doubt, but thats just how Hz is and it's not a big deal.

This argument comes down to you not using miniheal and mafb anymore whereas I do (congrats, mafb means nothing in the field when sync pvping) while still using targeting scripts and benefitting from your guild scripting, and then getting mad when I call you partially by hand. If you need to post another wall of text to justify yourself again, go ahead, but it's not going to change my opinion and it's also not a big deal anyways.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:I'd agree a lot of Hz are script kiddies that don't understand basic mage gameplay.

Are we attacking each other or each others guilds? We've established that both use the same scripts (Hel is a wall targetrel user too, just off the top of my head) so we can call that a draw.

In regards to me personally, fact is I can rally the troops and call fights when my boys are on and a lot of times it's a success, including fights against you guys even numbers. We have a lot of fodder no doubt, but thats just how Hz is and it's not a big deal.

This argument comes down to you not using miniheal and mafb anymore whereas I do (congrats, mafb means nothing in the field when sync pvping) while still using targeting scripts and benefitting from your guild scripting, and then getting mad when I call you partially by hand. If you need to post another wall of text to justify yourself again, go ahead, but it's not going to change my opinion and it's also not a big deal anyways.
I dont think anyone is mad about ur opinion, we just all think ur to shit at this game to deserve an opinion.
Maloskies likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

^ Back atcha.
fish, bass
Shake and The Silvertiger like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:I'd agree a lot of Hz are script kiddies that don't understand basic mage gameplay.

Talking shit about you and your guild. Miniheal xheal is a big one meaning your guild and probably you have 8 dudes spam it anytime mb gets touched. It’s dumb you can xheal and run at almost the same speed. Idk if you use tele script but that’s hot garbage too.

Your guild has used fb/ma or weaken spams to disrupt me, especially during a dismount. So they have some use and I actually can’t miniheal through it because I don’t use miniheal self lol (bc my fingers aren’t robotic enough).

Hel doesn’t use a wall script im pretty sure. Chuckles does which I hate and hurts us more than helps us 99% of the time.

To compare target next enemy to automation is dumb. I explained my point earlier is automation is bad and this is not the same (I use the word script bc it’s shorter). Automation are things not humanly possible, targeting a person is humanly possible. (Also give me more than 10 bars on my client please).

Also, the way you tell if someone is bad and uses scripts on this server is based on their positioning in fights. Yours is generally shit from what I’ve experienced.

I didn’t start this convo lol, I told some guy I don’t use scripts, so I responded to what you said. Yes, I use “wall of text” because I respond to most, if not all, of your arguments. Maybe it hurts your brain to read this much, but its really not that much.

Bottom line is I’m not a hypocrite for using a get next enemy script because it’s humanly possible to target some dude (I might’ve mistyped I mean get enemy not target enemy, which are different). And my guild using scripts isn’t me being a hypocrite, i don’t in fact use those scripts and I can’t control others. Others scripting doesn’t make me “partially by hand.”
Last edited by Josh on December 27th, 2018, 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:

I dont think anyone is mad about ur opinion, we just all think ur to shit at this game to deserve an opinion.
Also I’m not mad, literally sit on the toilet doing my business and type this nonesense, I just normally respond to shit bc I’m bored lol. Also “being mad?” I’m not the one who keeps trying to call the other a fag, autist, etc. lol.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Dead server, only typing no pvp
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bad Religion wrote:Dead server, only typing no pvp
Troo
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Tldr
Attachments
a9c.png
a9c.png (237.5 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

lol yep reading is hard.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:^ Back atcha.
If u was half the pvper I am that might mean something to me.
Vitek- likes this.