The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: The best PvPer

Post by The Silvertiger »

I can see your perspective about staff transparency, but at the same time I understand why they don't reveal their characters.

Can you imagine if one day Eos just posted who all the staff were? The next thing that happens is everyone who knows those people will be either accusing them of favoritism/cheating or begging them for items. They could also be kicked from their guilds etc. <---- tycho for sure.

I hope you can now understand.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

LadyReira wrote:
Josh wrote:
LadyReira wrote:
I want to know GMs play which guild?
How many gms we have and plays which guild?
I am curious how many gms in hz or other guilds?
gms i dont think will give out who they're playing char is so they dont get harassed
heh, That's unfair then.

Is it possible to change drop rate when Hz people are active?
Eh I don’t think so, I don’t think hz is doing that either personally. It’d be too risky to do this because the gm would get his personal account banned and that would be a lot of stuff deleted. I think the risk would outweigh the reward.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

He could easily pawn it off around when most active players are on, ie his own guild. We already know hz has boss timers, anthony file and company show up 2 minutes before every boss spawns somehow...
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

you guys are retarded

we have a discord channel where we say when the boss dies, then study how long it takes some of them to respawn to get a general idea of how staff has it configured. All you have to do is look in that channel to see what died recently then you have a good idea of what boss will spawn next.

I thought I was a fuckin conspiracy theorist. jesus.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
ortiz likes this.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

Vitek- wrote:you guys are retarded

we have a discord channel where we say when the boss dies, then study how long it takes some of them to respawn to get a general idea of how staff has it configured. All you have to do is look in that channel to see what died recently then you have a good idea of what boss will spawn next.

I thought I was a fuckin conspiracy theorist. jesus.
I mean pvp area dude.
ofc we have discord channnel too
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Even worse. The pvp boss isn't on a timer, it's based on the last room being completed. A simple ghost or stream snipe is all it takes. Req does this constantly.
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

And the first room spawns on a timer after the PvP boss dies, so it's easy to add to a script. You just count it once.

:roll:
fish, bass
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

Vitek- wrote:And the first room spawns on a timer after the PvP boss dies, so it's easy to add to a script. You just count it once.

Yeah, I know about that.
I mean, If there are some GMs in Hz, Is it possible to change drop rate when only Hz members active time.
Cuz I doubt something.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

If we're still wondering who hte best pvper is the conversation really ends here.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

LadyReira wrote:
Vitek- wrote:And the first room spawns on a timer after the PvP boss dies, so it's easy to add to a script. You just count it once.

Yeah, I know about that.
I mean, If there are some GMs in Hz, Is it possible to change drop rate when only Hz members active time.
Cuz I doubt something.

Dat foil hat doe.

If so it would be nice if they'd drop some arties on me. Probably have 60 hours in that area and 1 drop.
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vitek- wrote:
LadyReira wrote:

Yeah, I know about that.
Cuz I doubt something.

Dat foil hat doe.

If so it would be nice if they'd drop some arties on me. Probably have 60 hours in that area and 1 drop.
Do they know about tin foil hats?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Tycho hz is the best pvper

He is cleaning demise shard
MB

Post by MB »

Those ghosts look like they are trying real hard to leave
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

MB wrote:Those ghosts look like they are trying real hard to leave
you mean the ones all standing rightt behind the efield that is falling as the screenshot is snapped?

dumb fuck
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Straitions wrote:If we're still wondering who hte best pvper is the conversation really ends here.
Didn’t you get kicked from QA for being ass?