The best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
G b r L

Re: The best PvPer

Post by G b r L »

are u SUCK kapero...
royal kapero2 likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

royal kapero2 wrote:I would like to nominate myself as the best PvPer who is stopming on the opposition.
:roll: :coffee:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

royal kapero2 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Good fights :>

Lito is a boss.
Bad Religion and ortiz like this.
mistara90

Post by mistara90 »

the mastershake
a newbie [zorak]
a newbie [kaz]
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

best pvpers no one all scripts and automation
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Nobody wrote:best pvpers no one all scripts and automation
So Jose is the best pvper by default?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

i dont use skreepts and most of these monkeys still die to me somehow :[
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Josh wrote:i dont use skreepts and most of these monkeys still die to me somehow :[
:o I think we've found God's gift to mankind! Everyone, quick! Praise this man's skills! They're other worldly!
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:
Josh wrote:i dont use skreepts and most of these monkeys still die to me somehow :[
:o I think we've found God's gift to mankind! Everyone, quick! Praise this man's skills! They're other worldly!
Thanks, i agree :] Ya i know this game you've played for 20 years is so hard u need to use skreepts on them, but im one of the lucky few who doesnt (AND I HAVENT EVEN PLAYED 20 YEARS WOW).
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

...you posted a video of you using them actually. Steam target closest and target next scripts are still scripts yanno. I use the mafbharm and miniheal ones in addition to that (so does most of your guild) because the casting is shit. Manual teles and bolas all day.
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:...you posted a video of you using them actually. Steam target closest and target next scripts are still scripts yanno. I use the mafbharm and miniheal ones in addition to that (so does most of your guild) because the casting is shit. Manual teles and bolas all day.
no target closest, yes get target next. but you basically can do that in game too with select next. but i dont use automation is really the idea, thats what i mean when i say "a script," but razor can do the target next shit too, so i dont see how it really matters that much. If I could have infinite bars, i'd pull bars honestly because it's easier/more reliable, however i dont have that so i cant just pull bars. I know most my guild uses it I berate them too :p, but i can't force anyone not to use scripts.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

In game select next is highly inferior.

Pulling bars is not easier or you wouldn't script targeting, which references a friend list so you don't cycle thru friends etc.. (automation). Not every fight includes 10+ bars.

This is why you should rename ur char to partially by hand
fish, bass
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vitek- wrote:In game select next is highly inferior.

Pulling bars is not easier or you wouldn't script targeting, which references a friend list so you don't cycle thru friends etc.. (automation). Not every fight includes 10+ bars.

This is why you should rename ur char to partially by hand
Yes, select next is inferior obviously.

I would pull bars because it's easier to target the right target reliably (instead of waiting for it to cycle through). I don't use enemy bars (unless there are under 10 people total pvping at the time) because it will drop my friendly bars at a certain point. I do pull important enemy target bars however.

Also, this isn't really the automation I'm talking about, but okay. I can clarify again even though your argument is already pretty stupid. By automation I mean doing things that are not humanly possible or reliable as a human (like you could MAYBE do 1 in 1000 tries but it's doubtful it'd be reliably successful) and have no possibility of user error to mess up the intended play. This includes miniheal/cure self, miniheal/cure xheal, pot scripts, sync dump scripts, teleport scripts, teleport + special scripts.

I don't consider target next enemy to be such a big deal nor automation because you have to stop on the correct target, if you press it to fast u have to cycle again, you're not guaranteed the correct target until you find it and stop so there is room for human error, albeit minimized.

If we're taking name suggestions maybe you should change your name to "potato pvp" bc you're pretty much as useful as a potato on a keyboard when you pvp.

p.s. why are u arguing with me? the point of my chars name was to point out you don't need these cheating scripts (like fb/ma, xheal scripts, teleport scripts) to be successful here, you use said cheating scripts. You're shit. End of story. It's okay to be outclassed by some kid who doesn't need a play button.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Mostly because I think you're a total fag.

You used select next as a counter-point to how revolutionary steam targeting scripts were to the game then pulled back on it so I guess I don't really have to argue anymore.

Sync dump scripts are still one of my favorite accusations. Literally have never seen this.

Still partially by hand bro. I would say you can't discount receiving scripted xheals from your guild either but I guess I need to call all these out for you to realize you aren't god's gift to UO. You're just shit like the rest of us.
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Mostly because I think you're a total fag.

You used select next as a counter-point to how revolutionary steam targeting scripts were to the game then pulled back on it so I guess I don't really have to argue anymore.

Sync dump scripts are still one of my favorite accusations. Literally have never seen this.

Still partially by hand bro. I would say you can't discount receiving scripted xheals from your guild either but I guess I need to call all these out for you to realize you aren't god's gift to UO. You're just shit like the rest of us.
Why are u even fucking talking? ur shit at pvp even with all ur scripts and the fact u think pulling bars is hard says alot about you. If u had played anywhere other than scriptmise than maybe you would have learn to pull a bar mid fight.